Ejaculating without an erection.

As the title suggest this has been happening with me during solo play unintentionally. Previously I didn’t think it was possible. Anyone else experienced this?

Unfortunately I often experience it during solo play.

I'm a cis woman, but what you describe has happened with a couple of my partners. They ejaculated while having what I'd call ''half an erection''; not really flaccid, but most certainly not hard.

It has only happened while I was giving them handjobs, or while I was stimulating them anally and they were playing with themselves. They said it felt like a ''real orgasm''.

Personally, even though I enjoy the sight and feel of a throbbing erection, I was satisfied that I made them cum. As long as it's not the ''norm'', I'm still just as happy if this happens from time to time.

Similar from me really.

I can use my fingers just inside his ass to "milk him", which makes his cum with half an erection (and no stimulation of his cock).

Equally, he ejaculates best from masturbation if he is half hard. If he gets rock hard, he won't cum (although he is fine to do it when his cock is inside me).

He is satisfied by them, so I'm happy too.

Hubby can cum without being erect, usually after a long time spent on foreplay when he is super aroused or after nettle play.

A very early BF came befire he got hard and penetrated me, Very confusing and disappointing, I didn't know about premature ejaculation in those days! My OH very occasionaly cums before he's fully hard when we do hand play.

Through milking (prostrate massage) It happens.

I have found out by accident that if I haven’t cum for some time that by laying flat and tensing my body I can feel sensation I guess in the prostate area this builds like you are going to ejaculate but my cock doesn’t get hard even when the cum flows and there is no spasm it just flows out. I cum perfectly normally when I have sex or masturbate. Anyone else found this?

Yes I can if I'm really horny it happens, but then I have a special gift lol where I can cum without being touched, I love hearing my OH enjoying herself and that makes me cum![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

KinkyMira wrote:

Similar from me really.

I can use my fingers just inside his ass to "milk him", which makes his cum with half an erection (and no stimulation of his cock).

Equally, he ejaculates best from masturbation if he is half hard. If he gets rock hard, he won't cum (although he is fine to do it when his cock is inside me).

He is satisfied by them, so I'm happy too.

Wow lucky husband ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Had this happen nearly every time my OH has pegged me, although think it's more prostate milking!!

Can you explain nettle play, I'm intrigued

I enjoy ejaculating with a soft cock

Can you explain nettle play, I'm intrigued

Himnher.. I'm the same. I can rub myself.. Sometimes just for the sake of it and find myself with lots of precum even though I'm not fully hard. Then I'm wanting to cum fully mm

I've seen my boyfriend cum a number of times without been fully hard, sometimes he can cum with very little stimulation if we have been doing foreplay for a long time. It all seems to depend on how often he cums and as we work away in the week this is usually from masturbation.

He used to masturbate very frequently, multiple times per day, but has cut down a lot as he says he gets much stronger orgasms if he can go longer without a wank. I know he must really have slowed down with masturbating as he gets wet dreams, 1 or 2 per month, which he says he didnt get since his teens.

Oh, I love a good nettling! Talk about being stung into action!

I have cum a few times without being touched, especially when locked into chastity. The excitment of getting my wife worked up and pleasured can become enough of a turn-on to push me over the edge and make me squirt in my cage!

During anal/prostate play YES a few times and it was heavenly!

I made a post about it a few years back now. Have a looksie in my profile and you should find it in there without looking back too far.