ejaculation problem

Hai,i just want to ask about my ejaculation..when masturbate i only take 2 minute before cum and if using lubricant i will cum more faster..is this normal or not..this really worried me..how long usually do you take before cum..for your information i am still a virgin...so if i am doing a sex with woman is there a posibility i can hold longer...can anybody share a tip with me..to my knowledge woman take longer time to reach their orgasm so can any woman share with some of their exp i just want to know how long usually they take during masturbation to reach orgasm...
Tq:-)

When you mastubate it's all about the orgasm, you tend to have small quick orgasms. Sex is about pleasuring one another, you may find the first few times you have sex it won't last too long, if you mastubate about half an hour before you could last longer. In sex you need to pace yourself in mastubation you rush yourself.

women tend to last longer but everyone is different, you can't expect a woman to orgasm for penetration alone I'm afraid, very few can. Rubbing their clitoris during sex will help but my OH has to go down after he's cum to get me there, but we're working on me achieving a g-spot orgasm, which may never happen, but we're having fun trying :)

Have you tried NOT having an orgasm? Get going, and when you're close to the edge stop or slow down, until the feeling subsides and then start again.

already tried MattB, but it really hard for me to control myself when close to the climax...i think my glan is over sensitive..just little stimulation can bring me to the edge..

Check this out to help you last longer there is an app for it too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/edge/