electro sex

I wonder if any or many on here ( specifically women ) have had the chance to dabble with Esex in one form or another?

Hub bought a couple of TENS units a while ago and we had an inpromtu mess around , well he did on me and perhaps my mind wasn't in teh right place but it seemed a bit contrived and i didn't really enjoy it. I imagine that there's some trial and error needed to find teh right settings and placement for the pads .....and that again diluted the experience, faffing around and so on......

Soooo i was wondering if anyone has any tips for pad placement, what type of pulses work the best and hopefully we can cut a corner or two. I know he's keen on trying again in conjunction with the fmachine we have and i'm curious too - just hoping that it doesn't spoil a night of fun......

tips anyone?

It'll partly depend on what machine you have?

I tend to find wiping the skin clean, making sure there's very little hair in that area, applying a tiny amount of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7749 and then whacking the pads on.

You won't need to use the gel all the time, but using it will help keep the pads in good condition, and will also help the electric conduct more smoothly.

Everyone is a little different when it comes to electric stim toys, some like the weaker settins, other like more extreme.

I tend to find placing a pab on my partners thigh near his penis works well, then one either on my thigh or arm, and then head down and give him one of the most amazing blow jobs ever! If you've ever eaten popping candy, it'll feel a bit like that as you give your partner a blow job.

I'd really like to experiment more with electric sex toys... and I was meant to be getting sent a kit to review from ElectraStim, but haven't heard anything back.

So far I only have a basic SheStim kit and a kegel8.

i have the electrastim plug kit and have added pads, a dildo and a clitoral halo

i tend to like insertables, so havent experimented with the pads as much.

it's a tingling sensation and pad placement can be important

as nympho said clean areas of skin with not much hair works well. i quite like having pads on the mons pubis area personally.

place the pads before turning the machine on and start at the lowest settings and work up. your body can get used to the sensation too so maybe reasses after a little while.

i would love to try partner sex using them too!

I love the idea of electrosex, i look at the products with lust, but it seems to even just get started it isn't bank balance friendly. I think it is an activity that will have to wait until i have money, my own place and a willing partner.

nymph and sweet - any tips for where is most effective on me pads wise? am assuming either side of my labia, top of my thighs? its not the 'full on' stim devices, just the TENS to see how we/i get on with that 1st.

I would love to try these toys out but im not sure if i can because of my health condition

I have the Tension lover with a lot of other accessories.

Everyone is different. So you need to find out what works for you.

You must always be careful and follow the safety instructions.

The biggest mistake is increasing the power too quick. This can just leave you numb, and frustrated!

I increase the power slowly over 5-10 minutes. Then cycle through the various settings.

It has taken a while but its been worth the wait.

I do have a break from it , for weeks or even months, so I don't desensitise my self to it.

thought i'd beter report back.......

aside from a few other new tricks that Hub introduced he did indeed wire me up tonight to 2 TENS devices.

Pads and an insertable........sooo different to the 1st attempt that we had with this some weeks back. Lovely. Was even better when the insertable was replaced by the 'f machine' - leaving the pads to work alongside that.

Can't wait for tomorrow night when we can play again.....