Electro-stim

Can anyone recommend anything? LH only seems to sell this thing:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38583

Which doesn't look that great, but also specifically says not to go above the belt. Which is a bit pointless. Is that just a "safety warning"? What other options are there besides the full-blown kits that look like TENS machines?

Would like something not too expensive and not too out of the ordinary-looking. I remember a video from a while ago that had fluorescent plastic things like devil forks and those pinwheel things, but i've no idea what i'm looking for.

Neither of us have ever tried before, but she's really interested, and i quite like the sound of it myself. Just finding it hard to find what i'm after. Any help's appreciated.

Hi L-S

We actually have an entire category of ElectroStim toys which you can browse here.

All e-stim toys should be used below the waist. Yes it is a safety warning: I don't know why you say "just" a "safety warning" as if that means it doesn't mean anything?

Yes, it is a safety warning and the reason for it is because to use an e-stim unit above the waist/across the chest/near the face is extremely dangerous. 

You can learn more about Electro play in our Buyer's Guides here

I hope you'll take the safety warning which says "not for use near water" more seriously? 

I would add also that whilst I understand your disinterest in paying a lot of money for something you're not sure if you'll like, E-Stim is classified as "serious sex play" as it carries more risks than other erotic exploration, particularly if used incorrectly.

When it comes to riskier sex play, always invest in the best quality pproduct you can reasonably afford. Can't afford the fancy one right away? Save up.

It's better to wait an extra month and save up for a decent toy, than rush and get a cheap toy that won't feel as good / has fewer safety features. 

Happy exploring! 

It's because the electricity produced could potentially affect the heart and it's not worth taking the risk.

Don't fuck with electricity.

Electro stim is great. I have used it on my penis and anally, although Mrs JJ isn't keen - too intense.

Be cereful, even below the waist. It's easy to overdo it or have accidents.

jackjohn wrote:

It's because the electricity produced could potentially affect the heart and it's not worth taking the risk.

Don't fuck with electricity.

Electro stim is great. I have used it on my penis and anally, although Mrs JJ isn't keen - too intense.

Be cereful, even below the waist. It's easy to overdo it or have accidents.

Yes. This. This is what I wanted to say. Thank you.

Was just wondering whether it was shite to cover their arses in case of accident, or a genuine warning. I figured it cant have been more than the strength of a cooker lighters ignition spark.

Im not looking to electrocute her or incapacitate her. The videos that make up this fantasy in my mind had handheld toys like those static orbs you can put your hands on that raise your hair. The guy ran them up and down her back while she squirmed. It was sexy.

Im after something like that. The closest ive seen is this attachment for one of those expensive little multimeter-looking machines that gives you static fingers, but its more than im willing to invest really...

Ah well.

L-S

From your description of the sort of play your looking for it sounds like your describing the violet wand style of device as opposed to an e-stim device

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22510

This uses a different method of stimulation and will give both a visual and audible effect along with the electro play. The effect can vary depending on which attachment you use, of which some are also available from loveliness. Because of the way it works you can use it above the waist. There is an extremely good video demonstration of the toy on the product page.

The sensations it gives can range from a tickly pickle to a more intense shock, the new flex capacitor and whip attachments give a for more intense and interesting stimulation than the included glass attachments. There is also an attachment you strap to your body which makes your body become the attachment then you can stimulate your partner with your fingers, lips or with f2f h any part of your body you wish to use.

Hope this helps

And above all ....... play safe

Gagged Ferrit wrote:

L-S

From your description of the sort of play your looking for it sounds like your describing the violet wand style of device as opposed to an e-stim device

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22510

This uses a different method of stimulation and will give both a visual and audible effect along with the electro play. The effect can vary depending on which attachment you use, of which some are also available from loveliness. Because of the way it works you can use it above the waist. There is an extremely good video demonstration of the toy on the product page.

The sensations it gives can range from a tickly pickle to a more intense shock, the new flex capacitor and whip attachments give a for more intense and interesting stimulation than the included glass attachments. There is also an attachment you strap to your body which makes your body become the attachment then you can stimulate your partner with your fingers, lips or with f2f h any part of your body you wish to use.

Hope this helps

And above all ....... play safe

Thank you! That's exactly what i'm looking for. It's a fair bit more than anticipated, though. But it ticks all the boxes.

Cheers!

I really wish i could try this out but i'm to scared incase it messes with my health condition.