Electrosex with a TENS unit

Currently been using a TENS machine to aid sciatic pain but was wondering has anyone has tried Electrosex with a TENS?

Apparently electrodes from a TENS unit stimulate your nerves and create intense sexual sensations. At the same time release endorphins which can supposedly turn incredible orgasms into mind-blowing orgasms.
Or is it completely the opposite and painful?

1 Like

I have tried it. It is pretty intense but if you go to high it hurts.

I haven’t tried a Tens unit but I do have an Electrastim. That seems to be calibrated for bearable pain when set to maximum.

3 Likes

My Mrs used one when she was pregnant with the first 2 children didn’t know it had other uses though :+1:

I have one that has two conductive rubber rings, a butt plug and a rod that goes in the penis

Neither did I @Gazza_64 but apparently its a thing. Its Got me intruiged now.

Intense as in orgasm intesense or pain intense @Longbeard ?

1 Like

The Mrs loves our tens from time to time. Likes the multi mode which is a combination of all the modes. Sensitivity can be adjusted up and down to suit yourself if it is too intense

I hadn’t thought of a TENS unit. Interesting idea! My GF used a different method years ago - a cheap stun gun! :exploding_head:. One if the cheap ones that doesn’t really have enough zap for its intended purpose, and with the power reduced even further. I suspect some recreational substances were also involved. She called it “riding the lightning.”

2 Likes

Bought one years ago for that exact purpose as they were a lot cheaper than the machines branded to be used for sexual stimulation.
You can buy adapters (for the cables) so you can use electrodes that are designed for sexual stimulation (LH used to sell a whole range). Personally the pads for the TENS unit did nothing for me from a sexual point of view but can imagine from a female perspective things could easily be different.

Never tried it myself but think there defo is something there to it :smiley: I’d certainly give it a go if the opportunity came up !

1 Like

Intense orgasm I can cum hands free.

1 Like

How does it feel in the penis?

Gonna have to give it a blast :zap::grimacing: and see how it goes

Just start off slow.

We use ours as part of our sub/dom dynamic.

We use the conductive rings around the base of my penis and around my glans and she gets the control box to play with me as she wishes.

Gives me funny visions of someone taking pleasure being in the electric chair and asking the guy to turn it up a little :rofl:

LH used to sell a probe you could insert in the penis and then a ring (like a cock ring) to make up the circuit.
[Think it was LH]
Might need to dig mine out again as I haven’t used it in years