Elvie Rechargeable Kegel Trainer

Hello,

So my wife has asked for the Elvie Rechargeable App Controlled Kegel Exercise Trainer as a birthday present.

Just wondering if any of you have it or know anybody that speaks highly of it as it’s a tad bit costly so don’t really want to waste money.

Thanks

Hi @Lefty1,

I’m afraid I don’t have this product but it definitely looks interesting! There’s only a few reviews which I’m sure you’ve looked through already. Has your OH already got regular Kegel balls? If she has then there are lots of free apps you can get that do the exercises and tell you when to pulse, squeeze, relax etc - it obviously wouldn’t record when you squeeze etc but you can log your progress and may be worth a go if you’re hesitant about spending the money.

Brenna also points out in this post below that there’s the Sexual Happiness Promise so if it doesn’t work for you then there’s always this - I haven’t personally ever needed to use it but it’s good to know is there :blush:

1 Like

I have also looked into the Elvie (and other similar products), but have yet to pull the trigger due to the lack of thorough reviews. Hopefully this topic takes off, and we can hear more first hand accounts on the product ^_^. The thought of doing kegels as a video game just sounds so fun, and I think a lot of people would enjoy it given the popularity of Kegel balls, yoni eggs, etc.

I bought an oh mi bod krush (another electronic Kegal trainer) and quite frankly it was a waste of money as it doesn’t actually recognize all my squeezes as it loses connection.

I would honestly suggest some sets of Ben Wa instead.

1 Like