Email discount code

It's worked fine for me all day, finally just put the order in after faffing with bloody PayPal all day!
Chuffed now though! Got the TC rabbit, metal worx, and the fleshlight in a can as a pressie for someone :-)

Its not working for me, now... :-(

Works until the last page, then the dicount dissapears......

It worked for me but wife has put a halt on my spending as we have lots of lovehoney toys and items already

Just saw it in my emails...... aaaahhhhhh @**$£$@£

I wouldn't worry about it Don, I tried it last night to buy a corset and I wouldn't work for me!!!

Meh....!! Can LoveHoney please explain this....??? How is it suposed to work...?

Rather annoying to think you are going to get 25% off, fill your virtual basket - then it fails......

You're supposed to click the link in the email, but mine wouldn't go through, so maybe you've had the same problem?

Hi everyone! :)

I know this wasn't the case during the time this was posted, but pleeasseee check the expiry on offers before putting your order through. All of our offers will expire at exactly midnight UK time - so even if you are in checkout at 11:59 and finish putting everything through at midnight, there is a very very high chance it will disappear! This is the same for the Deal Of The Day too.

Also only one discount code can be used per order :) All the details about that can be seen here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/vouchers/

Otherwise, if you do find something is strange otherwise, please get in touch with us! Normally (of course) LiveChat is easiest for the most instant reply. We are able to look into these, and see why it possibly cant be working. Sometimes glitches can happen, and this is what we are here for! x

I tried at 11.40. I swear this whole checkout process just hates me!