Embarrassing moment

So wondered if anyone has experienced anything equally as mortifying as us or embarassing?

A late night of chatting and teasing each other, the OH and I were playing a game which involved us stripping for each other bit little by little, we ended up naked.

We don’t have curtains in this house as its not the usual place we do this sort of thing, it keeps the place open and light shines through, it was late at night and not paying attention to anything other than each other.

Let’s just say we were no longer talking to each other as much as other things. Mid way through I looked up and saw our male neighbour who is late 20s starring through his window at us, which is opposite. We have no idea how long he’d been there or what he had seen

He looked so engrossed in watching us and I’m sure he enjoyed it, oops, I think we may get curtains.

6 Likes

:see_no_evil: I would be soooooo embarrassed!
He could have been playing with himself out there while watching, I mean he must have enjoyed it or he wouldn’t have stuck around.

How does that make you feel, does it turn you on a little Thays you were being watched having sex or foreplay?

2 Likes

To be fair if I was walking past someone’s house and saw that I’d probably stick around :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@KentCouple1990 :rofl:
I’d want to but don’t know if I’d feel too naughty and just hop along!

3 Likes

It was a massive turn on as I was taking the OH from behind when I noticed. The OH didn’t notice as first. One of those things that until you in that position, literally, you don’t know what you’d do. Some would run and hide or some would have curtains up, lol.

It was the back of the house, which was in darkness, our houses run parallel so didn’t really think too much until I saw a light :flushed: and someone standing there

1 Like

BTW my OH didn’t care, I whispered someone is there watching and she didn’t bat an eyelid. When in the moment she does not care at all, she Just said, we’re in our own house, if they wanna watch let them, which turned me on more. Just didn’t let him know I’d seen him there. I couldn’t see her face but could have been looking at him.

2 Likes

:joy: I feel for this, except a lively young neighbor, it was an 80something.

It’s good to know you’re inspiring enough to engross others!

2 Likes

Its great to hear we’re not the only ones to have experienced this :grin: i take it 80 year old didn’t stick around?

Oh he stood and didn’t flinch. Eye eye contact had been made awkwardly as we weren’t stopping, as my half says, “They shouldn’t be looking unless they wanted a show.”

But alas, the old man had the audacity to tell me a week later I should get curtains. :joy:

3 Likes

The cheek :rofl: thats what my OH says, don’t look if you don’t want to.

2 Likes

I’m definitely with you on this one! It would turn me on if someone was watching me and the OH. Think I’d hang around if I saw someone else getting naughty too :wink:

1 Like

Many years ago - about 22 so I was 19 - when I still lived at home and my parents were on holiday. I heard a few knocks on the door but couldnt be bothered getting up. A few hours later when I was up and about I was going to shower when the phone rung. I answered it totally naked. As I was on the phone the neighboured opened the front door with a key to bring some parcels in. :rofl::rofl: I think she was more embarrassed than me - and quickly left - but I was totally naked.

1 Like