Encouraging OH to try waxing

My OH and I both are neatly trimmed. I would love her to have a Hollywood or Brazilian. Ladies any tips on how I can bring her around to want to do this?

My OH just offered to pay for it! I do it as long as he pays and keeps himself trimmed. Tell your OH that oral feels amazing after a wax! You feel incredibly sexy walking around just after getting it done.

I have booked her a pampering session, might just book one as a surprise for her. It's ok month time wise so to speak! Would u get angry if one was booked as a surprise present?

oh gosh, i'd hate for it to be a surprise, iv'e never been waxed down there and i think i'd need a bit of warning lol. suggest it to her, the worst that can happen is that she'd say no

I wouldn't do it as a surprise. If its her first time she needs to be mentally prepared. Plus she'll want to be showered and some places need you to be trimmed to a specific length so that the wax can pick the hairs up. Also, the places that I have been wouldn't wax you until you go in in advance for an alergy test.

I'd suggest it to her - ask her to do it this once and see if she likes it. Telling her you'll have a treat for her for after could be fun. Saying that, you cant shower for 24 hours after a wax. I've never asked about sex after a wax. I wouldnt have sex cause I'd be a bit sore.

Well the pampering session sounds great but personally i wouldn't be happy having that sprung on me if id said no.

Its a pretty intimate thing and can be sore and as S&S said there's lots of other things to take into consideration. Just talk to her about it first :)

Tell her you will get your back sac and Crack waxed too.... Make it a joint treatment

JVWH wrote:

My OH and I both are neatly trimmed. I would love her to have a Hollywood or Brazilian. Ladies any tips on how I can bring her around to want to do this?

id say ' you go first , THEN ill do it ' if youre willing to have youre hairs round youre genitals ripped out rather painfully for asthetic purposes then she may be a little more willing ;) enjoy :p

I'm gonna try waxing soon.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Tell her you will get your back sac and Crack waxed too.... Make it a joint treatment

I second this, make it an experience you have together, then she won't feel singled out! :)

Edit - Same Lollipop, I shave but i'd quite like to make the leap! The only thing I don't like about waxing is that you need to let it grow out a little first and I really don't like having any hair down there!!

Kitty star I wax for special occasions but I'm like you, I don't like having to let it grow long enough to wax. So I'm normally shaved

I have waxed on a number of occasions, sometimes it is just bearable but other times it can be incredibly painful and leave you sore, so I agree with Ruby on this one, if you think its such a good idea, you go first !

My OH asked me to pay for her to get waxed which I will happily do, I'd also like to try the back, sack and crack getting done, I'd like to be really smooth in these areas and normally shave but want to feel the pain of waxing lol.

Whatever you do, don't book a wax as a surprise! If she is not interested, or even against getting waxed (or the pain it entails) then she will NOT be happy at almost being forced into something through the guilt of this "surprise" I also agree with what everyone has said, firstly just ask her if she fancies getting it done. (Oral sex does feel nicer, I agree on that) but what you are asking is incredibly painful and I think you have more chance of her saying yes if you were prepared to go through with it too. I have noticed that suggesting this to guys makes them dramatically rethink, like the idea of getting all the hair pulled from your arse, balls and penis sinks it in just WHAT you are asking of your lady. It HURTS! lol You also want to tread carefully so as to not leave her with any impressions that you don't like her the way she is now. It could really knock her confidence if she thinks you have a dislike for her because of the hair, if that makes sense?

Just ask, honestly. If she says no, theres your answer, don't push it (Imagine her pushing you to wax yours if you didnt want to) If she says yes then deffo book her in and enjoy the results together! (Sorry, I am still thinking about the oral after waxing mmm lol)

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Myself and OH both get waxed and personally I have never looked back since.

Wouldnt have it any other way.

As for the pain, yes it is uncomfortable, but it goes as quickly as it comes so you hardly notice it.

I think some people have higher pain thresholds....I wax occasionally and I could never say "I hardly notice it" Maybe I am a total wuss but OWWWW! lol and it feels so bruised afterwards for a day or so :( I know others say its nothing though. Maybe diff people handle it differently. xx

JVWH wrote:

Would u get angry if one was booked as a surprise present?

Yes. Very simply yes. I’d be furious if a partner turned round and went I don’t like what you’ve got going on down there, get it fixed. This mightn’t be your intention but there’s a fair chance this is how she might feel. As far as I’m concerned if you’re lucky enough to be acquainted with my vulva and her delights you should accept her as presented.

I’m not saying don’t discuss it with her, but there is no way being forced into the surprise of having hair forcibly ripped from your body is going to be relaxing for her.

Yeah the surprise idea is just a bad one, she will in all likelihood see it as a negative. Like you have hated the way she looks and not had the courage to talk to her about it and so 'Surprise' Ive booked to have all your hair ripped off. To be fair its not sounding like something that will prove to be a good surprise is it, even if the pain ends up been minimal

How about you get wax too ? tee hee no pain no gain ?

Yeah maybe you surprise her by getting yourself waxed first-and hen carefully broach the subject of whether she is willing to try it too