Enema/anal prep

I have a question and a little hesitant about. Not even 100% certain I’m allowed to ask it here. But here it goes.

Myself and my wife have recently expanded our toy collection and also invested in a new douche/enema attachment for our shower so that I can prepare better for deeper and more vitreous pegging and anal play.

However every time I use the enema attachment I have multiple orgasms and cum like I never have before. And I was wondering if this is a natural response from my body.

3 Likes

Hi Emily,

Clearly it is a natural response, cos it happens! You lucky so-and-so! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It could be an unnatural response? Is there anything about the new enemea attachment that would make you think it’s haunted?

10 Likes

@Ian_Chimp What ever it is you are on I want! :wink:

1 Like

It’s not uncommon, a lot of people douche or have an enema not to clean out but because they enjoy the sensations it can provide. It’s as much a type of anal play as it is a type of anal prep. Just most conversations you will see about it focus on the cleaning aspect

1 Like

I certainly get those kind of feelings. That’s why I do enemas, not for the cleansing part.

1 Like

Lol sounds like it’s some awesome attachment!
I reckon it must be hitting your pleasure spot just right so all normal unless you have cause for concern.

@Ian_Chimp you crack me up!

1 Like

I have this one from Clean Stream

It is really good, just difficult to turn off, not physically but just because it does feel so good, inside or out. Some people do advise caution against over use though. Something about upsetting the body’s internal bacteria balance

I considered getting one of those, so I’m assuming that you highly recommend? Lol

1 Like

Yeah, I like it and very convenient with the switch , until you forget to switch it back and water goes everywhere next time you use the actual shower
:grin:

2 Likes

Lol I’ll have to remember that