Enjoy humiliation or not Part 1.

Hello guys, This is my first thread, even though I have been reading LH forum for long. I wanted to ask the following question for quite some time but couldn't put my thoughts together.

Do women enjoy humiliation (not rough or domination) while having sex? At the beginning I was uncomfortable but recently I figured out that I am craving for it as he did it about three weeks ago. obviously I don't wanna ask him as it should be natural.

based on your answers I will see if I can share what kind of humiliation I am talking about in my next thread. As of now, I am feeling very nervous to talk about it. anyway, my question is (specially to ladies) is it normal that I am craving for it now even though I didn't like it at the beginning but allowed him anyway.

I don't see it as real humiliation on my side. It's a tricky question. I am very sub in the sexual department so being tied spanked gagged collard etc is a great turn on for me and leads to more explosive things. So the word humiliation or though is correct has a slightly different meaning. An example. My task this morning was to go to the market wearing only a light summer dress . Queuing outside to pay I was very aware I was being looked at or frowned on but that was my task and made me very turned on. So returning home whilst unpacking my dress was lifted and pleasured from behind over the kitchen bar. Yes humiliation but good for both. Sorry I have gambled on. Xx

Maturecpl wrote:

I don't see it as real humiliation on my side. It's a tricky question. I am very sub in the sexual department so being tied spanked gagged collard etc is a great turn on for me and leads to more explosive things. So the word humiliation or though is correct has a slightly different meaning. An example. My task this morning was to go to the market wearing only a light summer dress . Queuing outside to pay I was very aware I was being looked at or frowned on but that was my task and made me very turned on. So returning home whilst unpacking my dress was lifted and pleasured from behind over the kitchen bar. Yes humiliation but good for both. Sorry I have gambled on. Xx

Thanks for explaining that. As you can probably tell that I am extremely sub however, what you explained above I would say its domination, not humiliation. when I say humiliation I meant more extreme acts. Maybe I am wrong or thingking way too much?

Hi Ashley, maybe if you gave some examples as to what type of humiliation you are referring to, you may get a more direct replies to your query. Don't feel nervous talking about such things here no one will judge you.

What I have seen there are lots of women who do enjoy it.

Hi Ashley. Sorry I did go off on a tangent. Do you mean him talking down to you etc. I'm not sure. Water sport maybe. Please say. If zi can help in any way Il try . Ps. Yes very happy to be your friend sweetie. Xx๐Ÿ’‹

Maturecpl wrote:

Hi Ashley. Sorry I did go off on a tangent. Do you mean him talking down to you etc. I'm not sure. Water sport maybe. Please say. If zi can help in any way Il try . Ps. Yes very happy to be your friend sweetie. Xx๐Ÿ’‹

okay, here its come. he is naturally and truly a very dominated person in bed. and I have been enjoying it in full !! His domination level is changing. As for example, about 2 months ago while we were both tipsy, he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the bathroom and pissed all over me and then did in doggy and I loved it.

Lately while he is very excited and humping he was talking really dirty (all about,me, is nothing, piece of meat) and spit on my face repeatedly. I loved it. also, while he is humping hard, suddenly he take his dick out and sit on my face and forced me to clean with my tongue (it was clean but not fresh)

about 3 weeks while he did that again he kinda farted and didn't let my face move and seems like he really enjoyed it as his excitement went over the roof. Shockingly I finished so hard and I was ok with it.

Last 2 weeks he didn't do much apart from normal hard sex and this morning I was craving for his humiliation and start to think maybe it's not normal for me to miss it :(

Ps. he is a genuinely great, kind-hearted person and I love him so much. I would never trade him for anything in this world

Maturecpl@ I have read a few of your posts. I literally admire your sex life !! XX

As long as it is enjoyable for both of you and it suits. Maybe have a special release word. We have done the pee thing . Even him pushing deep in my throat and releasing all. You are perfectly normal as long as you are happy and want it. My oh hangs weights on my lips and ipples uses stretching exercises. There are different types. I do like yours and wouldn't mind a bit. ๐Ÿ’‹โค

Ashley1234 wrote:

Maturecpl@ I have read a few of your posts. I literally admire your sex life !! XX

Aww thank you Sweetie. Your very kind. Were nothing special . Just alot of years of marriage to work out what we like and like to try xx. Although very sub sexually I had to bring hubby round to be more dom if you know what I mean. ๐Ÿ’‹

Maturecpl wrote:

As long as it is enjoyable for both of you and it suits. Maybe have a special release word. We have done the pee thing . Even him pushing deep in my throat and releasing all. You are perfectly normal as long as you are happy and want it. My oh hangs weights on my lips and ipples uses stretching exercises. There are different types. I do like yours and wouldn't mind a bit. ๐Ÿ’‹โค

I must say I am a bit of relief after your comments.

thanks a lot, hun. you rock! :) xx

Your very sweet. Just make sure you talk and set rules. Never be made to feel uncomfortable.. Apart from that enjoy. Hubby gave me anal this morning and inserted my butt plug pony tail in for the day to hold it in. These things are nice. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ™ˆ

As long as you are both happy with what happens, what else matters? It doesnโ€™t hurt to have a chat with your partner about your sex life every now and again to make sure you are ok the same page but there is nothing wrong with what you are doing so just enjoy it

kelly_michelle wrote:

As long as you are both happy with what happens, what else matters? It doesnโ€™t hurt to have a chat with your partner about your sex life every now and again to make sure you are ok the same page but there is nothing wrong with what you are doing so just enjoy it

thank you xx

Tried it once and hated it.

Like a lot of sex-related things it falls into the category of "if you like it I totally respect that but I can't for the life of me understand why you like it".

I've noticed most 'kinky' things, or at least, things I interpret as kinky fall into that category.

Please remember that the most important thing when engaging in sexual activities is consent. Make sure to have a conversation with your partner before engaging in play and maybe establish a safe word - so that if you suddenly want to stop you can do so easily.

There is nothing wrong with engaging in humiliation play however it is essential that all parties are on the same page and that boundries and rules are addressed before hand.

Remember, consent is sexy!

2 Likes

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

Please remember that the most important thing when engaging in sexual activities is consent. Make sure to have a conversation with your partner before engaging in play and maybe establish a safe word - so that if you suddenly want to stop you can do so easily.

There is nothing wrong with engaging in humiliation play however it is essential that all parties are on the same page and that boundries and rules are addressed before hand.

Remember, consent is sexy!

thanks for the great advice babe xx

Humiliation can be incredibly sexy, and not just for women. I m a guy and itโ€™s a big part of my life. My OH is about twice my age amd is very much like a โ€œmotherโ€. When we are out people have assumed we are mother and son and then when I have been scolded there has been several smiles from people as I go bright red !!

You love him...you like what you do together...enjoy. Nothing wrong with humilation...very erotic.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

You love him...you like what you do together...enjoy. Nothing wrong with humilation...very erotic.

Agreed Jilly my lovely xx