Erection/penis pump

Hi all, i been using an electric penis pump for a while not because I have ED was just I was curious how it felt or if you got any gains from it. Anyway the last couple of months or so my erection have been really hard/throbbing to the point it’s uncomfortable in jeans or tight trousers and can be really embarrassing if I’m in public​:sweat_smile: Just wondered if anyone else had this problem? I’ve stopped using the pump for the time being, to see if it calms down abit. Thanks

2 Likes

Silly question but do you discharge your penis every so often to reduce the tension- if not I think you need to

My husband has a pump and there is no problem

1 Like

Years and years and years ago I used a manual Penis pump to try to get myself a bit bigger. It works a bit temporarily then goes back to normal. I didn’t have any problems doing it.

I did have perones disease once, after wife had a baby we had sex too soon and my Penis muscle got broken swollen and a bit bent.

For a bout a year it hurt a bit with erections and coming. Back thankfully how all back 5o normal and working well touch wood.

Maybe a small chance the electrical version has strained you too much.

1 Like

I read there are 3 blood sacks in the shaft of the penis and they fill up as the penis gets hard but if 1 fails if can cause problems and a very bent cock

Hope everyone’s penis is now ok :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, my penis is fine when flaccid, just when I get erection they seem quite extreme, what I mean when erect it used to sit at 90degrees ish from my body, now it basically points directly up just feels like it’s too hard if that makes sense. Great in an intimate setting but not so good if it happens when I’m wearing jeans tight trousers. Maybe I’m using the pump for too long or not discharging enough. Thank you.

1 Like

It sounds like a great problem to have @George1991 , “I should be so lucky”

3 Likes

I’ve literally just got a pump arrive today, excited to try it out. I’m imagining I’ll have to go slow the first few times and not too hard with it

3 Likes

Take care @r3k I have the electric version now and the first time I used it for too long and too strong, ended up with bruising.

3 Likes

It just feels like something isn’t quite right. Think I was using the pump for too long ended up with burst vessels, so having a break from using it

2 Likes

I used manual,soon i took it off went flaccid again even with putting a ring on quickly

1 Like

Same here @Ajp

1 Like

If pointing straight upwards could be a bit of:

Peyronie’s (pay-roe-NEEZ) disease is a noncancerous condition resulting from fibrous scar tissue that develops on the penis and causes curved, painful erections . Penises vary in shape and size, and having a curved erection isn’t necessarily a cause for concern.

1 Like

Had a fair play last night with myself… and then with the Mrs.

I think she seems into it, she claimed my head looked and felt bigger. The pump I got however has a fairly wide entrance hole for my member so will be changing it. All in all however, a fun night!

1 Like

Thanks for your replies, it has started to settle still not completely normal but loads better. Think I may have had a bit of what you said from going abit mad with the pump. Thanks everyone

3 Likes

Try a bath mate, great for shower play

1 Like