Erections During Anal

Curious. If I’m receiving anal from a man and I don’t stay hard, would the man feel offended?

Depends how sexually mature they are..

anal for either sex, regardless of sexual orientation can have alot going on mentally in your head and body if you’re not used to it, even if you’re highly aroused (or think you are) you could easily struggle to have a hard on, and it’s completely normal

For example I get rock hard when being pegged… but solo anal play with big plugs, will mostly be soft

1 Like

Interesting. Mostly asking as I never engaged in such yet. But I don’t really get erect when playing with toys.

It seems a natural thing that once your anus is filled you loose the erected penis you previously had

2 Likes

I have no experience in this - but would think that with that much going on you’d probably have to be super focusssed to maintain an erection at the same time. I know from experience that I can easily lose my erection, even if massively aroused mentally if i for example am going down on my wife as all my attention is focussed on giving her pleasure. However its usually not a problem to bring ‘him’ back to life when the focus returns to PIV.

I’d hope that most partners wouldn’t expect as much - unless inexperienced or ‘porn blind’ to the realities of real sex.

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of porn with many men receiving anal and not having an erection themselves, if a porn star doesn’t stay hard, I don’t think you need to worry.

2 Likes