Erections

Hi

Not sure if the LH moderators will let me post this, but how hard does a fully erect penis get. Is it moveable if pushed, or is it rock hard? I've never had the pleasure so wouldn't know and have always wondered, so please put a girl out of her misery. LOL

Thanks.

Both isn't it! It shouldn't bend! Pushed towards your tummy or what?

Nothing wrong with this ? what so ever!

As ozz said really. It shouldn't bend directly on itself but does have some give and can bend from the base in various directions. Probably about the same as a banana in its skin before it gets brown spots if that makes sense? Slight give but will split if bent

God poppycat, I so love your sexy avatar! Sorry..I just had to say that x

Yes poppycat is right! think of that banana!

Ozz wrote:

God poppycat, I so love your sexy avatar! Sorry..I just had to say that x

Yes poppycat is right! think of that banana!

Thanks ozz, I'm blushing now lol. You're such a sweetie, always raise a smile xx

It varies based on guy and mood. For me, occasionally it feels almost as firm as a lovehoney classic plug, other times it's more like a tantus dildo (with a little less give). You can bend it, maybe like 10 degrees or so? And ofcourse, there's the ever popular windmill (don't judge me, every guy gets the compulsion now and then.

Can't edit but; the banana approximations feel a little bit soft for me. That's what I'm like when I'm a bit tired and just want an orgasm but don't really care.

pegguin wrote:

It varies based on guy and mood. For me, occasionally it feels almost as firm as a lovehoney classic plug, other times it's more like a tantus dildo (with a little less give). You can bend it, maybe like 10 degrees or so? And ofcourse, there's the ever popular windmill (don't judge me, every guy gets the compulsion now and then.

Please enlighted me, but what the hell is a windmill? Am on a very very steep and long learning curve (if you'll pardon the pun)!!!

Ok, so it's pretty firm when you have an erection but can move around the base pretty easily. Think pen in the fingers. So get most of an erection, then swirl the hips and err... Spin a windmill.

schmalto33 wrote:

pegguin wrote:

Please enlighted me, but what the hell is a windmill? Am on a very very steep and long learning curve (if you'll pardon the pun)!!!

Haha :) I was thinking much the same???

pegguin wrote:

Ok, so it's pretty firm when you have an erection but can move around the base pretty easily. Think pen in the fingers. So get most of an erection, then swirl the hips and err... Spin a windmill.

Wow, don't think I'll ever look at a pen the same way again. Nearly choked on my banana!!!!

Thank you for all for educating me.

All I know is the harder the better and with the lh mega cock ring it's never bendy always rock hard ......

Lord love length wrote:

All I know is the harder the better and with the lh mega cock ring it's never bendy always rock hard ......

Oh blimey, don't say that. Am at work and can't concentrate now!!! Have got the song "Windmills of Your Mind" going through my head now.

Would really love to know how sex feels.

Oh Hun ..... You need a glass toy that's what the mega steel cock ring does to mine . And stop looking on here when your ment to be working .....

Lord love length wrote:

Oh Hun ..... You need a glass toy that's what the mega steel cock ring does to mine . And stop looking on here when your ment to be working .....

Oops sorry, yes sir, won't happen again sir.

Have got a glass dildo, gonna use it for the first time this weekend. Ooh jeez, can't stop thinking about it now.

Ha ha ha ........ I'm not a sir I'm a lord . Now then don't go mad at first . And only use a small amount of lube to start . Some people prefer it cold . I prefer it warm . X

OK my lord !!!

Have gradually been working up my girths, so to speak, as had to start really small. I always use lots and lots and lots of lube. Can't wait to try it cold.

Give it a go hot or cold you won't be dissapointed . But the slower the better . 😜

Personally i would say there is hard and hard. Sometimes it is hard with slight 'give' as such and then other times it is like a rock so a bit longer as well. As said above i would definatly say the harder the better.

I wonder if there are any videos out there of someone manipulating their member that demonstrates how bendy and hard they are?

Its a hard (pardon the pun) thing to describe.

Actually a video series showing penises, vaginas and breasts in all shapes and sizes would be great for all sorts of people that are curious.