erm a little advice needed

Im a little overweight ok so not just a little by quite a bit and was looking for some position advice, whenever we have sex im constantly trying to find ways of hiding my wobbly belly lol, im not good at just coming up with ideas on my own and the hubby wont say anything incase it offends me , so if anyone could help me it would be great.. also my sex life kind of takes place outside the bedroom as we share with our two year old so anything that take place in the livingroom

x

lol thanks for the hint .. i was going to put fatty needs advice but decided against that one .... x

I'm also a little over weight and use corsets, they are great for hiding tummys (actually making them smaller) and there as so many choices. Also baby dolls/ chemises are great aswell.

I was actually being serious and trying to help!

headsouth wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I'm also a little over weight and use corsets, they are great for hiding tummys (actually making them smaller) and there as so many choices. Also baby dolls/ chemises are great aswell.

full body gimp suits also would have a similar effect!

Make it a black one.

I do agree with the advice though. Talk about it, maybe dim the lights so you feel more confident or wear things that make you feel sexy!

I'm a big lady too but I figure any position in which he'll be able to see my belly he'll be distracted by my tits or my face.

He's not there to look for my flaws, he's there to enjoy himself - he's not going to purposely seek out a bad bit.

If that advice doesn't appeal recommend standard missionary - that way you're belly to belly, eye-to-eye he isn't going to see it.

CCW x

PS no-one ever got kicked out of bed for being cuddly

I'm a big ol' lummox, and I find that doggy is the best position for some nice thrusty sex, hits all the sweet spots for me, but you really have to find out what works best for you.

I'm not so great on top because I can't bounce as much as I would like, or be lifted, but those factors don't stop me from trying!

I have to say that my sex life has improved ten-fold since I stopped worrying about my flab and started having sex like the vixen I am!!! - I know it's easier said than done, but if you can try to look past your own body insecurities I think it would really help. Your hubby loves you and I guarantee he's not thinking negative things about you whist he's inside you!

I'm a big girl too so i know what you mean!

i would have to say though that if he is having sex with you, he finds you sexy!

i wouldn't advise you to miss out on positions you enjoy just to hide your wobbly bits!

like kitty i don't really do well on top but i will give it a go every now and again, but i find doggy is my favourite but it isn't anything to do with my size!

dim the lights if you must, or wear something sexy but definately have the thought running through your head that he loves you the way you are!

VW x

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

I'm a big lady too but I figure any position in which he'll be able to see my belly he'll be distracted by my tits or my face.

He's not there to look for my flaws, he's there to enjoy himself - he's not going to purposely seek out a bad bit.

If that advice doesn't appeal recommend standard missionary - that way you're belly to belly, eye-to-eye he isn't going to see it.

CCW x

PS no-one ever got kicked out of bed for being cuddly

As well as this, any position in which you're on your back is going to make your belly look smaller as gravity takes effect.

scottBunny wrote:

External Media Im a little overweight ok so not just a little by quite a bit and was looking for some position advice, whenever we have sex im constantly trying to find ways of hiding my wobbly belly lol, im not good at just coming up with ideas on my own and the hubby wont say anything incase it offends me , so if anyone could help me it would be great.. also my sex life kind of takes place outside the bedroom as we share with our two year old so anything that take place in the livingroom

x

I'm a size 16 so I'm not exactly little. Its so important that you feel comfortable with yourself. My oh is a lot bigger than me and I don't care. I love him just the same. If you do decide that for now you would like more flattering positions though... Doggie with you leant on/over the sofa arm... Straddling the oh on a chair and leaning back can be a more flattering angle. Missionary - simple but he can't see your stomach if he's on top of it lol. Remember candlelight is always flattering! Hope that helps xxx

"It doesn't matter if your big or small, if you want to have fun it doesn't matter at all!"

Sorry, too much time spent watching TV with the little'un over the weekend, but the principl is there.

I'm sad that you don't feel so confident, but like some of the others have said, just enjoy yourself.

My fave position at the moment is reverse cowgirl. If you are worried about too much wobble, you can also slide back and forward a little instead of bouncing, and I must say it feels great for the guy underneath!

im a big girl as well and i find doggie works really well for both me and hubby. i had enough of being a big girl and 8 weeks i had a gastric bypass and since then ive lost 2 and a half stone and dropped 2 dress size. cant wait for the skinny girl to be released!!!

wetpussy wrote:

im a big girl as well and i find doggie works really well for both me and hubby. i had enough of being a big girl and 8 weeks i had a gastric bypass and since then ive lost 2 and a half stone and dropped 2 dress size. cant wait for the skinny girl to be released!!!

i bet he's going to be short of breath soon wetpussy

Hey ScottBunny -

My OH is also a biggish girl, & she also gets self conscious about her 'wobbly bits' (which I've renamed her 'jiggles' - I reckon it sounds less unpleasant, and more fun - which they are!). I've reassured her many a time that I love her to bits, jiggles or no jiggles, as I'm sure you're husband has too (if not, give him a clip round the ear from me! ;-) She does still worry about things wobbling it when we're going at it though... the best advice I can give is "don't worry" - I know it's hard but, from my perspective, and as someone said above, when we're getting it on I'm looking into her eyes, I'm looking at her tits, I'm looking at my thing going into her thing - what I'm not looking at, or at least not thinking about, are her jiggles. Anyway, the more bits I can get wobbling, the better things are going!!

Position wise, our faves are "missionary" - of course (as mentioned, just look straight into his eyes - hot as hell, he won't be looking elsewhere); "doggie" - this is perhaps the one where Ms SWW worries most about her jiggles, but it's totally worthwhile - function wise I think it may be the best for big girl/smaller guy - I think she gets the best sensations from this, and great for me for the fantastic view of penetration; "scissors" - this is the trickiest to describe, but it may fit with your want to hide your jiggles... it's usually our 'Saturday morning wake-up' position... it starts with me behind her on our sides 'spooning', then my top leg goes between hers, her top leg kinda goes over my hip, our top halves seperate a bit, and in it goes. Tricky to describe, easy to do. It's not really a position for heavy thrusting but it's very good - we usually start with that then roll in to missionary to finish. You could also try feet on the floor, bent over the bed, with him standing behind - that way your front is flat on the bed so you have no room to wobble, but you get all the pleasure of doggie.

There are plenty of other options as well of course - if your hubby is anything like me (i.e. an average guy) - your desire to try new positions will be exciting enough that bits wobbling will be the last thing on his mind.

One other idea - if the hubby is open to the idea, have you considered trying a bit of light bondage? - preferably with you in the dominant role. Even just a simple blindfold could work wonders - that way you can have your way with him without worrying about him seeing anything at all. I find that Ms SWW, who usually leans towards the sub side in the bedroom, can become a totally different, and much more confident, girl, on the occasions when she has me tied down and blindfolded & gagged.

Most important thing - remember it's just sex - it's supposed to be fun! Enjoy yourself and let go of your worries!

....if all else fails, strap one on and stick it up him - then his eyes will be watering & he certainly won't be worrying about wobbles! ...ok, maybe that one is a bit extreme (works for us though ;-)

SlipperyWhenWet wrote: Hey ScottBunny - My OH is also a biggish girl, & she also gets self conscious about her 'wobbly bits' (which I've renamed her 'jiggles' - I reckon it sounds less unpleasant, and more fun - which they are!). I've reassured her many a time that I love her to bits, jiggles or no jiggles, as I'm sure you're husband has too (if not, give him a clip round the ear from me! ;-) She does still worry about things wobbling it when we're going at it though... the best advice I can give is "don't worry" - I know it's hard but, from my perspective, and as someone said above, when we're getting it on I'm looking into her eyes, I'm looking at her tits, I'm looking at my thing going into her thing - what I'm not looking at, or at least not thinking about, are her jiggles. Anyway, the more bits I can get wobbling, the better things are going!! Position wise, our faves are "missionary" - of course (as mentioned, just look straight into his eyes - hot as hell, he won't be looking elsewhere); "doggie" - this is perhaps the one where Ms SWW worries most about her jiggles, but it's totally worthwhile - function wise I think it may be the best for big girl/smaller guy - I think she gets the best sensations from this, and great for me for the fantastic view of penetration; "scissors" - this is the trickiest to describe, but it may fit with your want to hide your jiggles... it's usually our 'Saturday morning wake-up' position... it starts with me behind her on our sides 'spooning', then my top leg goes between hers, her top leg kinda goes over my hip, our top halves seperate a bit, and in it goes. Tricky to describe, easy to do. It's not really a position for heavy thrusting but it's very good - we usually start with that then roll in to missionary to finish. You could also try feet on the floor, bent over the bed, with him standing behind - that way your front is flat on the bed so you have no room to wobble, but you get all the pleasure of doggie. There are plenty of other options as well of course - if your hubby is anything like me (i.e. an average guy) - your desire to try new positions will be exciting enough that bits wobbling will be the last thing on his mind. One other idea - if the hubby is open to the idea, have you considered trying a bit of light bondage? - preferably with you in the dominant role. Even just a simple blindfold could work wonders - that way you can have your way with him without worrying about him seeing anything at all. I find that Ms SWW, who usually leans towards the sub side in the bedroom, can become a totally different, and much more confident, girl, on the occasions when she has me tied down and blindfolded & gagged. Most important thing - remember it's just sex - it's supposed to be fun! Enjoy yourself and let go of your worries! ....if all else fails, strap one on and stick it up him - then his eyes will be watering & he certainly won't be worrying about wobbles! ...ok, maybe that one is a bit extreme (works for us though ;-) couldn't have put it better have fun and go at it like bunnies snarf snarf

scottBunny wrote:

External Media Im a little overweight ok so not just a little by quite a bit and was looking for some position advice, whenever we have sex im constantly trying to find ways of hiding my wobbly belly lol, im not good at just coming up with ideas on my own and the hubby wont say anything incase it offends me , so if anyone could help me it would be great.. also my sex life kind of takes place outside the bedroom as we share with our two year old so anything that take place in the livingroom

x

Not to be harsh or horrible, ScottBunny, but any position designed to hide your belly or wobbly parts isn't going to be much fun for your hubby, or you... you'll be self-conscious, he'll be aware that you're self-conscious, and the whole thing will just be uncomfortable for you both.

I'm fat too, and I know I'm lucky in having a boyfriend who adores my body, but believe me, the position you want is the one that makes you *feel good*. If you're enjoying yourself, he won't be able to take his eyes off your face or concentrate on anything other than how you feel and sound. Work on relaxing and letting go more and I promise the worries about your body will disappear... that's what worked for me!

i'm a big girl, i have a lovely wobbly belly, i love my belly its all soft and cuddly :) but way i figure, my OH is attracted to me how i am, otherwise he wouldn't have sex with me, your husband is probs the same. I know that just saying 'love yourself' is easier said than done, but clearly he loves you so....

anyway as for other tips, as has been said, good lingerie hides a multitude of sins, and even a really well fitting bra is as good as lipo! and as for good living room positions, bent over the sofa is a good one, he gets a great view of your lovely bum and it feels just fab. Or he sits on the sofa and you straddle him, he won't be distracted by your tummy cos your boobs will be face height ;)

or y'know just turn out the lights and do whatever the hell you want!

i'm another big lady

curves on the curves on the curves!

until I separated from hubby I was very self conscious about sex and my wobbly bits

Since then I have a wonderful man who makes me feel like the most desirable sex goddess in the world - however, there are still certain positions I hate and things I dont like him to do (touching my stomach is strictly out of bounds!)

On days when I'm feeling more confident I like being on top, sat up really tall and straight, holding his hands but leaning back a bit. Makes your tits thrust forward whilst your stomach is sucked in a bit and you can get some divine rocking action going on too :) especially if you have good vaginal muscles!

Doggy is one of my favourites although I do worry about the size of my arse - but apparently the size of it is a turn on!

On days where I'm less confident, I drink wine and leave a t shirt on!

Good luck

xxxx