Erogenous zones

Just a simple question, partly because I’m nosy, but also to give me some ideas of new things to try. We’re trying to take things back to basics and enjoy more massages and cuddling. I’m finding more areas that I enjoy being stroked that I didn’t really think about before.

So, where do you / your parnter like to be touched, stroked, kissed, licked … (other than the genital areas or nipples!)?

I enjoy being stroked on the inner thighs (around the leg rather than top to toes if that makes any sense?). I also enjoy being kissed on the inner wrist or neck. My OH on the other hand claims to have no such sensitive areas!

3 Likes

Having my head stroked, around top of ears, tickling, kissing and nibbling my wrists, neck kisses and scritches are nice too

2 Likes

Good question. For me personally, I’m really not so sure, something I’ll have to work on to find out a little more. From top of my head, I’d suggest I am a little similar to your partner - although not really aware of many times I’ve experienced being softly touched or kissed in different places. Perhaps us males are simply not so sensitive in other areas. My nipples are my weak spot, however (I know they’re discounted in this convo though).

My OH however, likes being caressed in quite few places, specifically hips, enjoys her back being kissed and touched. I would say inside of her thigh also, but I wonder if that is more something I tell myself so I can do it more because I enjoy it.
We are still in a weird space sexually at moment, but sensory play is something that the better half has always really enjoyed. It’s gave me a bit of an idea, as I suggested to her today the very same (taking things back to basics, kissing, skin contact, cuddling, massages). I won’t share the idea as I know she sometimes peruses the forums, and will keep as a surprise for her sometime.

Thanks Kitty, a very timely and thought provoking question!

2 Likes

My OH really enjoys his ears and his neck being kissed and nibbled, that’s definitely his weak spot. Mine is definitely my inner thigh.

2 Likes

Ooh yes! Me too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love having my hair stroked or brushed.

4 Likes

I love being stroked on the inner thigh too, being grabbed on my ass cheeks, and when he grabs my fatty bits (love handles) feeling his nails on my legs and back. And on my scalp, then pulls my hair and tilts my head back and kisses my neck. Any touch by him turns me on. And cuddling naked, the skin to skin contact, the intimacy :drooling_face::melting_face:

4 Likes

If I kiss or even breath on my Husband’s neck or ears it drives him wild, always has.

I have a patch at the base of my spine just above my bum cheeks, that if he massages there it makes me cum. I have an anterior pelvic tilt, always wondered if these are related.

4 Likes

There’s like an area on my waist/sides that always seems nice sensitive when touched especially if someone goes and put their arms around my waist :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s interesting! I don’t think I have any areas that I quite that sensitive, mine are more relaxing and slightly arousing.

Just remembered another one - massaging my ankles, particularly just below and to the back of my ankle bones feels lovely

No problem @Mr_Kink1, I think it’s never a bad idea to spend some time on the simple things. I find that I feel more loved and happy when we have spent time touching each other. I hope your OH enjoys whatever you have planned x

This is possibly the reason why you can’t think of any but everyone is different and it’s possible that you don’t have any specific areas (other than your nipples).

I wouldn’t worry about it, if you enjoy stroking her and she enjoys it, that’s great. I love stroking my OH’s legs, I don’t know why but I could do it for hours. We often lie top to tail so I can stroke his legs while he strokes my ankles!

Love to be kissed and massaged on my neck by the OH i also like to feel his facial stubble on my neck and back.

2 Likes

I enjoy my neck, ears and inner thigh being kissed it drives me crazy

1 Like

I love my sides being stroked and when he strokes my back over a scar. When we first met I wouldn’t let him touch it as it felt weird and now it makes me purr.

1 Like

I love it when someone brushes my hair or just plays with it.

3 Likes

Having my neck and ears kissed gets me going. Having my nipples sucked and nibbled on can get me an instant hardon and if she does it during intercourse I wont last much longer before cumming.

2 Likes

Before i started going to the gym more regularly, i don’t think i would have given this much thought.
Skip forward to the present day and i have erogenous zones that were not particularly erogenous before. Particularly the butt cheeks, upper chest and shoulders.
Soft wife hands on these areas are very much welcome.

3 Likes

For me, around the curve of my ears and my ear lobes, scalp, behind my ears. Neck, palms and fingers, base of the spine, cheeks of my bum, inside ofmy legs and wrists, bahind my knees, lower stomach and sides. The obvious one like breasts, lips and nipples.

Ive also heard the arches of the foot can be good, but im ticklish there so thats a non starter :sweat_smile:

To be honest, if i get turned on enough and get touched just right most of my skin is pretty sensitive to that kind of thing.

3 Likes