Eroscillator and/or Hitachi Magic Wand

Hi,

I was hoping that some of you very knowledgeable people might be able to help me to give my lovely wife a nice surprise...no, not that, we're not on Swinging Heaven, you know!

I'm considering both of the above, or a similar alternative if anybody has any suggestions, as I know that the Magic Wand has been discontinued.

I would be grateful for any views from anybody, who has used either, as to the pros and cons, if any.

Many thanks, in advance, for any advice that you can offer.

Your missus is a lucky woman

Afraid I dont have experience of either - more than a little out of my price-range! From my personal point of view on visual alone the Eroscillator looks nicer.

Hopefully some nice people will be along shortly with some personal experience!

In terms of alternative items - on a completely different there are a wide selection of glass or stainless-steel toys that look beautiful and by all accounts push the right buttons :)

Sorry I'm not much use, just didnt want to leave you reply-less

Ah, thanks for that. Actually I was curious about the glass toys, after reading some of the reviews on here. Are they really that different and if so, why?

Thanks again for your nice reply.

I don't know loads about the Eroscillator but I do not it's not actually a vibrator, it does something else apparently. It errrr oscillates!

Thanks for the above suggestion, which I will keep an eye on, particularly since it's quite a bit less than the available Hitachi models that are still available. I also found a Vibratex model on this site, which has got quite good reviews http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16908.

I note that both these models are battery operated, whereas the Hitachi model was mains operated; are the new battery operated models now as powerful as the mains operated ones in people's experience?

Thanks again.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I think this one is the new equivalent to the hitatchi wand. Unfortunatly there are no reviews yet, and I don't own one so I can't give any advice on if it is good or not.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18123

looks very nice though.I want to get one soon though

Hi there, welcome to the forums

Haven't had any experience on the eroscillator. As WandA was saying: The Eroscillator oscillates up to 60 times per second, providing a totally unique, gentle motion which moves naturally and softly from side to side rather than up and down like an ordinary vibrator.

However pssst on ebay there is a uk version of the hiatchi wand. It has 7 speeds, its rechargable, uk voltage/plug and its only £40 including p&p http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Trinity-Magic-Wand-BACK-MASSAGER-electric-/270659911299?pt=UK_Health_Massage_RL&hash=item3f04967e83#ht_500wt_949

Hope this helps.

See you around.

MM xx

Thanks MasqueradeMinx for the suggestion. I will have a closer look at this one to see if there are any reviews for this model and how, performance wise, it compares with the Hitachi model. I'm also intrigued by the Tracey Cox model that Avrielle suggested, as it looks to be more powerful than the Vibratex model and it seems to be compared directly with the Hitachi.

Really appreciate all the suggestions, so many thanks again.

Tracey Cox products are usually very good. I don't have experience with either toy (I was about to buy a hitachi before they were discontinued) but all I will say is that I think the wand is a more versatile toy for couples as it can be used for a nice massage x

I'm sorry Wizzie, but I disagree

Every Tracey Cox product that vibrates has left me seriously disappointed.

I have a magic wand & love it (aside from the kinkier uses, it's a damned good massager).

If LoveHoney would like someone to do a comparison of the Hitachi with any of the new wands I'd gladly do it (have no desire to buy another because the one we have is just fine)

CCW x

I'd love LH to come up with a hitachi wand like the one shown by MM - I have one from another site but I think I've over-used it and the motor - or whatever - doesn't work so well now.

Kooky wrote:

I'd love LH to come up with a hitachi wand like the one shown by MM - I have one from another site but I think I've over-used it External Media and the motor - or whatever - doesn't work so well now.

They have as people have mentioned here:

The Tracy Cox one.External Media

WandA - thanks, I know about that one and am still waiting for reviews before considering buying it

The video looks good.I think its a good buy

WandA wrote:

Kooky wrote:

I'd love LH to come up with a hitachi wand like the one shown by MM - I have one from another site but I think I've over-used it External Media and the motor - or whatever - doesn't work so well now.

They have as people have mentioned here:

The Tracy Cox one.External Media

Has anybody directly compared the two? I like the look of the Tracey Cox vibrator but don't want to waste money buying it if it's not as good as the Hitachi. I'm concerned that it's battery operated and most people say that the mains/rechargeable options are more powerful. I note that Love Honey have a returns policy but can you really return used sex toys for a full refund? Amazing if you can. I note too that nobody is commenting upon the Eroscillator; is there anybody out there, who has used it and if so, what was it like?!!

For me, I am not liking the idea of a non-rechargable wand. C batteries are usually more expensive as well. For the same price you are getting a rechargable one which is well worth it.

I have looked at the eroscillator and it does look good but you are paying between £120-£140 for a vibe! Thats pricey to me.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I have looked at the eroscillator and it does look good but you are paying between £120-£140 for a vibe! Thats pricey to me.

Worth it though if it's really special! Is it though?

Well its 16 positive reviews and an average of 5 stars. Must be pretty good.

For me, I am not liking the idea of a non-rechargable wand. C batteries are usually more expensive as well. For the same price you are getting a rechargable one which is well worth it.

MM - I agree totally - I would like a rechargeable one - in fact, any vibe that can be recharcheable would be great, too.

Oh - just call me fussy External Media

Kooky wrote:

MM - I agree totally - I would like a rechargeable one - in fact, any vibe that can be recharcheable would be great, too.

Oh - just call me fussy External Media

Rechargeable is so much better! No fussing about with batteries and they are usually more powerful.