Erotic fiction-audio books

Can anyone point my wife and (I) to some more sexy audio books, she currently likes the 50 shades series which like the books is far more interesting that the films, suggestions for more kinky/graphic/explicit but not coarse reads?

3 Likes

Sylvia day does some amazing stuff. Havent listened to them as audio, but i love her work. The crossfire series are good jumping off points.

The rose by tiffany reisz is available as an audio book and is one of my favourite books ever. Her origonal sinners series is bdsm and gets alot of great revews, so if you can find them as audiobooks theyr definetly worth checking out.

Nicola davidsons “fallen” series are also amazing reads if you like some historical bdsm.

I really like stacy reids “the scandalous diary of lilly layton” for a bit of kink. (Though less of the bondage side)

And katee robert. Stellar author.
“In bed with mr wrong” is a good one. Also love her neon gods series to bits. Loads of good options, lots of different stuff to pick from

Theres a thread around here somewhere of book recommendations. Good place to go hunting for options too as many of the big names will also be in audiobook format (A few options to try)

8 Likes

Thats some list!

2 Likes

Think I will be purchasing a few of these for the OH as she loves a good “sexy book” as she calls them I know she already has the Silvia day books but I will have to check the book case for the others.
To be honest I love the after affects of her books :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Not an audio book but have you checked out kinky mira blog @KinkyMira these are great stories about her, partners and friends experiences and are very well written.

1 Like

Have you tried some of Serenity Woods’ books? I know they are available on kindle and paperback, not sure if they are available as audio books.

2 Likes

Yep she’s read the Sylvia day ones thank you

1 Like

I could have made it longer :sweat_smile:. That doesn’t even include all my favourite authors. Keep finding new ones i adore.

3 Likes

I attempted one for FlickLit, but even a short one took so much effort. @Peitho gave it the glowing endorsement of ‘you just sound bored’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fairness, the second attempt was much, much better. More lust, less bored :rofl:

…and I did have ago too!

1 Like