Erotic Massage

Need a bit of help here and really hope this doesn’t sound to perverse. My wife has really wanted to lose 10lbs for as long as I remember and to help her get there I came up with a reward to help motivate her, (anything she wants) the 10lbs are now gone so I have a full week where she can’t cook or clean anything I will do it, plus she has requested a full on body massage with a happy ending. Now I’m not good at this kind of thing and don’t want to spend 5 mins rubbing her back then diving straight in to her pussy. So if any ladies can give me pointers that would be amazing and the more details the better and even guys who are good at this stuff, run me thru what needs to be done. I have a massage bed, oils and candles at the ready. HELP

You need to know if she wants a deep or light touch massage, make sure you spend time don’t rush. Don’t forget hands and feet, fingers, head etc. don’t half Harted attempt. There will be loads of tips online too if you google. Well done to your wife on losing the weight.

Well done to the Mrs and I love your reward idea. As F&F said you need a few details on what it is she wants. If it was me I'd love it to be a bit of a role play, maybe a clipboard of options of what she may or may not like. I love it when we role play naughty spa massage visit. He pretends at first to be really professional (avoiding the goods), then getting more intimate with "accidental" touches! There are lots of videos online of intimate massage but maybe also worth googling learning massage for the basics! Good luck and keep us updated.

Google 'Yoni' and 'Nuru' massage. Yoni focuses on the... err... ladies intimate areas and Nuru is basically getting all slippery and sliding all over each other. We had an evening of Nuru, or our take on it, last weekend by order of the love honey 'kinky calendar' I got her for Christmas. Was great fun. Made a mess in more ways than one. Plenty of oil, warm hands, don't neglect the legs and feet.

You could try using a massage candle, this will really add to the experience both in how it smells and the warmth of the oil when you begin massage. Make sure the room is warm enough and that she is comfortable, ask her for feedback on the pressure you are using. Back massage is a great place to start, by the time you get to more intimate areas you will both be feeling relaxed, There is plenty of info on basic massage techniques on google and youtube.

My husband loves giving me massages and I get at least two or three a week (I know, right - lucky!). There are loads of techniques you could use but off the top of my head I would say vary the pressure - feather light fingertip tickles can give me what I call 'rolling shivers' which are both relaxing and erotic, but also 'getting your thumbs in' and going a bit harder is also delicious. Particularly around the shoulder blades and the bit where your underarm meets the shoulder too. Don't neglect the sacrum (just above the tail bone), that can send me to sleep, though that's probably not what you're hoping for. Also remember the feet, I'll do pretty much anything for an oily foot massage.

Most importantly listen to your wife, if she's anything like me she'll make happy noises when you're doing it right. We also have a hot stones set which he whips out every now and then when I've been really good.

I've always found the "Baby Oil" from Johnsons good for massage, and enjoy the feel of it on skin and no horrible slipperiness too. Of late, it has really helped me with muscular problems, but is equally nice as an erotic stimulant too for a naughtier massage.

Make sure the bed is clean and soft, with fresh pillows etc, and have plenty of oil on your hands. Start in a non-sexual way, perhaps on her arms and stuff, away from the erogenous zones and then move to other, more intimate areas. This draws out the sensation and makes the whole experience more fulfilling for you and your partner, as it feels like less of the means to an end, and more of a really nice exepience to share in a calm and quiet way, just getting to hold one another's bodies.