Erotic penpals

I'm looking for some advice. I should say from the outset that I'm not looking to hook up with anyone from this site - virtually or otherwise - but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good site to find a genuine 'penpal' with whom we can share sexy messages. There is a reddit page but I don't fancy it much.

Anyone know of anything like this? I did a search on these forums but couldn't find anything on the subject.

Thanks. :)

why not try a swinging site?

Another alternative is if you were to find someone wanting similar on this site then just simply using e mail could suffice.

Are you on Fetlife? There is a group on there called Erotic penpals. Even if there wasn't someone in the actual group, it caters to a wide variety of folk so you never know who you might find to correspond with. Obviously some people are there are into hook-ups etc, but equally I am sure you are not the only ones seeking this type of thing x

Try Omegle. Go into text chat and search for a specific phrase of something you are into. Can chat there or if you find someone likeminded, swap emails.

Thanks, ladies. I am on fetlife although I never use it. I'll have a wee look at that and Omegle.

Much obliged.