Erotic Stories

Hello,

I have been looking into writing my own erotic novel and i am looking for ideas from people and putting them to the test, I would like some help please.

Thanks

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

Hello,

I have been looking into writing my own erotic novel and i am looking for ideas from people and putting them to the test, I would like some help please.

Thanks

I have created and written many erotic stories in the past for my wife to read and she has always loved and enjoyed reading every single one. I am quite imaganative and very open minded, so i am more than willing to help you out and give you as many of my ideas you would like to hear. Xxxxx

That will be great x

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

That will be great x

Also, do you have any limits for stories? I only ask as that some of my stories might be not of your liking or taste hehe xxxxx

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

That will be great x

Also, do you have any limits for stories? I only ask as that some of my stories might be not of your liking or taste hehe xxxxx

Limits how? Just throw me the best lines you have and see if i take a liking :) x

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

That will be great x

Limits how? Just throw me the best lines you have and see if i take a liking :) x

Well how about this one...... i once wrote a story about a guy and his wife was stealing dirty knickers and tights from thier friends dirty laundry basket and had done for quite some time. Then one day while they was both visiting the friend, she caught the wife fishing through her laundry and she sat them both down and confronted them about her knickers and tights going missing and always only after the couple had visited?? Xxx

Please take note of the rules here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Overly graphic content will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the forum.