I’ve found a new hobby that is amazing…erotic writing. Thing is there doesn’t seem to be many good places to post them.
Would it be against the rules to have a thread on here where people can really go into detail about the sex they’ve had?
I’ve found a new hobby that is amazing…erotic writing. Thing is there doesn’t seem to be many good places to post them.
Would it be against the rules to have a thread on here where people can really go into detail about the sex they’ve had?
Create an account on literotica. I’m there often!!!
Another thumbs-up for Literotica. I’ve got one story posted on there ![]()
I recently joined flicklit.co.uk you may like it if erotica is your thing
Try Lush Stories…
Well thanks @neon-lightning thats certainty given me a new idea!
![]()
I seem to have stalled a bit with my current storyline, well that and just not getting enough time to work on it.
Just Googled that one @Benji77 … will have to have a look later…
@anon84724854 . As above www.flicklit.co.uk is ideal for your hobby.
I joined in on flicklit. Have put a few erotic stories on there. Took a while to pluck up courage to post as the stuff on there is really good. Now im going to write some more this weekend and hopefully improve my writting.
I think I may be pretty good at it , if only there were about 54 hours in the day . Maybe I could find the time to try my hand at it . I thought I would have more free time after retiring , I was wrong .
This is a lovely find, thank you. I have dabbled on here with the idea of a blog and loved the Literotica links and will really enjoy this. Literally just introduced myself!
Anna xxx
Not enough hours int day for me either @Oldman i have the stories in my head but don’t get the time,couple to that the fact I type at the rate of an arthritic slug and you see my problem ![]()
![]()
![]()
My keyboard speed is glacial at best . And spellchecker often can not figure out what word I meant to type . It gets even worse when using sexual terms .
Reddit has a bunch of erotica subreddits too.