Erotic Writing

I’ve found a new hobby that is amazing…erotic writing. Thing is there doesn’t seem to be many good places to post them.

Would it be against the rules to have a thread on here where people can really go into detail about the sex they’ve had?

1 Like

It would go against the forum rules here but it sounds like you would like flicklit.co.uk. It’s an erotic fiction writing forum which was started by some of the regular LH forum members last year (I think). It works very similarly to this forum but the rules allow more explicit sex descriptions than here. Hope that helps x @Ian_Chimp @Peitho @KinkyMira might be able to give you some more info about flicklit if you’re interested.

There’s also literotica - I think anyone can post erotic fiction on there but it’s not at all linked to this forum and i know very little about it.

10 Likes

Create an account on literotica. I’m there often!!!

4 Likes

Another thumbs-up for Literotica. I’ve got one story posted on there :+1:

Erotic fiction - Literotica

7 Likes

I recently joined flicklit.co.uk you may like it if erotica is your thing

2 Likes

Try Lush Stories…

Well thanks @neon-lightning thats certainty given me a new idea! :thinking: :grin:
I seem to have stalled a bit with my current storyline, well that and just not getting enough time to work on it.

Just Googled that one @Benji77 … will have to have a look later…

@anon84724854 . As above www.flicklit.co.uk is ideal for your hobby.

1 Like

I joined in on flicklit. Have put a few erotic stories on there. Took a while to pluck up courage to post as the stuff on there is really good. Now im going to write some more this weekend and hopefully improve my writting.

2 Likes

I think I may be pretty good at it , if only there were about 54 hours in the day . Maybe I could find the time to try my hand at it . I thought I would have more free time after retiring , I was wrong .

2 Likes

This is a lovely find, thank you. I have dabbled on here with the idea of a blog and loved the Literotica links and will really enjoy this. Literally just introduced myself!

Anna xxx

2 Likes

Not enough hours int day for me either @Oldman i have the stories in my head but don’t get the time,couple to that the fact I type at the rate of an arthritic slug and you see my problem :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My keyboard speed is glacial at best . And spellchecker often can not figure out what word I meant to type . It gets even worse when using sexual terms .

Reddit has a bunch of erotica subreddits too.