Erotica Novel Recommendations?

Love reading me some dirty books. What was the last one you read? Or your favorites.
I just finished the first two books of “Slow Surrender”. I need to get the third book but there is no audio option :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I’ve recently been enjoying Lexi Ryan’s The boys of Jackson Harbour series!

1 Like

I’ll have to check that series out! Thanks!

Have you tried the Knight trilogy by Kitty French? They were good.

1 Like

Audio book option could be a more sexier experience

1 Like

@drippingwet Hi, to be honest I confess that I have never read any erotica books and only read erotica stories online or in magazines.
Although I have also written alot of my own stuff over the years based on experiences or fantasies of my own and get very aroused over.

1 Like

Have you checked out the thread about literotica? Not quite books but you might pick up some good stories from there - and recommend some to others too :wink:

2 Likes

The endless Autumn by Annabelle knight was recommended on here a while ago and I bought it for my wife and it’s in her pile to read.

2 Likes

I think I’ve heard of those but I haven’t read them. I put them on my list! Thanks!

I usually listen to them but it’s hard to find erotica in audio form :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about writing some of my own stuff but just haven’t done it. Where can I find some of your stuff?

1 Like

I go to literotica from time to time. Sometimes I’ll read the short stories. I know they have longer chapter versions but I like books where I can have it all in one place instead of having to search for it. I will take a look at that thread though I haven’t seen it yet. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll add it to my list :blush:

1 Like

@drippingwet I think you would have an appreciate audience here! :wink:

@valbowski77 Awe you made me blush :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Maybe I’ll give it a go next week and post it on literotica or something.

@drippingwet You should give it a try at writing your own stuff, its a great way of letting out your inner self etc.
to be honest I’ve never put anything that I’ve created up online, always been on paper.
Maybe I should look into it and start sharing my stories as im quite sure they would be a very good read! Haya

1 Like

Haha that’s cause it’s probably tricky to get someone to talk sexy :crazy_face:

I am just reading the Hell Hounds Harem series and whilst its not all sexy and over the top I am totally hooked lol xx

My first naughty books I read were Jilly Cooper books when I was at school lol :joy:

1 Like

That’s good advice. Maybe I’ll give it a go. I’ve thought about some stories but have never put them on paper.

Seriously! They just want something to read but I wouldn’t post that on here!

1 Like