EStim

Anyone tried E stim some of it looks interesting some a bit on the painful side. Love a bit of kink but not too much pain.

@soldier No but I am slightly intrigued by it, something I wouldn’t mind trying but not sure if I would enjoy it or not :see_no_evil:

@soldier I’ve got an estim set with rubber electro loops and pads. I’ve got to admit it wasn’t for me and I wasted my money.
Yes it keeps you up and you can get it to feel quite good at a low current, but it just won’t take you to the next “pleasure level”. The higher you raise the current, the more painful rather then pleasurable it gets, which I personally find a turn-off.
The good parts for me still weren’t anywhere near the pleasure I get with vibrating or suction toys and it didn’t come close to taking me over the edge.
Everybody is different but it wasn’t for me and it was quite an expensive disappointment :unamused:

Happy Experimenting! :blush:

2 Likes

I found the sound and ring around the tip of the penis very enjoyable if you experiment with the setting of whichever box you are using.

Always meant to try an anal probe but never got around to it.

As for pain, just start at a low setting, turn it up and then experiment with the pattern/pulses.

Had a similar set up a while ago. Had probably explains my opinion…
Was something very different, just not for me, may have worked better as a couple toy.

I bought an Electrastim Flick set a couple of months back and I really like it. I find the penis rings tingly rather than stimulating but I liked the anal ug so much that I bought the Noir butt plug. That is fabulous. Not painful at all but stimulates the muscles to clench simulating anal intercourse.

My fault for not been clearer but was really thinking of this kit for a lady.

Ah!

The probe supplied with the kit can be used vaginally or anally.

I’ve been curious about it but not enough yet to consider actually buying one. I guess I’d most like to experience the feeling on my nipples, but because it’s not safe to use on the chest I guess I’ll never know!

I used my 40% birthday bonus along with a LH offer. I’m glad I did.

Hi Cassie, I bought a womaniser for my partner last Valentine’s Day and she likes that on her nipples as well as her clit. I’ve alway had very sensitive nipples as well, and she can get me hard by playing with them, she’s used the womaniser on my nips and I love it.

1 Like

Guess it’s all down to the individuals pain tolerance as we all can take it in different levels of stimulation so all I’d say you can do is give it a try and see where it takes you. The fun is in the adventure of experiencing new things :relieved:

I just got an electrostim kit for Father’s Day (no, the kids did NOT buy this for me!), and while I was very wary at first, I’ve always wanted to explore this because you only live once. It was … different, for sure, and some of the stimulation was quite intense. I haven’t tried the noir plug supplied with the kit as yet, preferring to experiment with the loops first. One thing I did find is that, despite putting the electro gel on the loops, the sensations were centred only on the rings themselves. It wasn’t until I lubed my bits up entirely that I discovered a more “all-over” sensation, which made sense.

Just wondering if anyone out there has any other tips or tricks to maximize the pleasure from this very expensive bit of kit? Particularly the plug, whether it requires the electro-gel to work internally, whether the electro gel can be mixed with normal lube, etc. I know enough about electricity and current to not to attach anything above the waist or across the nipples, in case people were wondering lol. Most likely, an electro sounding rod will be the next impulse purchase. :slight_smile: