Ever eaten food off your partner? If so, what was it and how did it go?

Yummy! Hi you sexy lot!!

I've done the choccy spread thing and stuff but the best was strawberries. I placed them all over her body and was biting down on them smearing them all over her nipples and clit then sucking and licking her clean as a whistle. Even putting them just inside her pussy and ass then eating them out, very erotic!

Any good food experiences out there?

SG69

Food + sex does nothing for me I'm afraid - I remember when 9 1/2 weeks came out and everyone raved over the food/sex scenes - I justt thought "yuck" basically. In fact the thought turns me off quite strongly, I have no idea why.??

Strawberry Angel Delight, Jelly, Maple Syrup, Beer & sucked curry off her boobs! Not together. Angel Delight is cool.

I also popped a load of those cocktail cherries up the missus, nice long screw & came in her mouth then spent an hour lapping the juices & fishing them out, great fun for all!

Pot noodle isn't half as sexy if it's planned eh nexas?

my list is

ice

ice cream

chocolate sauce

champers

fizzy pop

think thats everything, apart from... well does spunk and our mixed cum count? cos ive sucked his cock dry after sex and swallow and lap at the head after bj's.

Dxx

i think i would enjoy food and sex at the same time but my fiance can' even think about them at the same time without feeling sick :(

We can't even watch sexcetra and drink pepsi!

haha he's a right spoilsport!

Have to say that eating food off a lady does nothing for me either and I've tried all the usual suspects. I'm not sure if the food got in the way of enjoying the lady or the lady got in the way of enjoying the food.

I was going to say it's a bit like Marmite (you either love it or hate it) but the thought of licking Marmite off anyone is too horrfic to contemplate!

food and nookie is mesy but it gives you a great excuse to jump in the shower for some post sex loving!

I've tried using nutella, big mistake if your guy has got hair down there; smells delicious but matting and manking up of the pubes didn't make for good sex.

All the usual, as above but for me seems a little messy. Each to their own.

As well as using the lovely flavoured lubes that LH sell (Durex Cherry lube!!) I've used food during sex and for sex:

whipped cream

squirty cream

cucumbers

courgettes

carrots

various fruits

bananas

yoghurt

melted chocolate

lolipops

chocolate gateau

custard

jelly

oh so much I can't remember lol

Anyone else?

My problem is that I don't really like fruit or veg... and its mainly fruit that be phallic!

I do like curry and steaks but I don't really like the sound of using those in the bedroom...

I have a review of "The killer strangling Cock beads from Hell" pending... We've used and hated them.

as long as its not toast or crisps in bed... hate the crumbs and bits! LOL

ooh the beads sound nasty

Mistress Cara wrote:

as long as its not toast or crisps in bed... hate the crumbs and bits! LOL

ooh the beads sound nasty External Media

Just for you a snip from my forthcoming review:

Another appalling idea about these things (even if they were flexible and fitted) is that some numpty decided that to make them angled on the edges, as opposed to rounded, this ensures much foreskin pinching by sharp grinding bits when your unfortunate rescuer is nibbling you out.

Avialiable at no bookstores but from me for £7.External Media I have just noticed a grammaratical mistake I made. Grrrr!

They were baaaaddddd.....

Still loving eating strawbs off my OH's bod, pussy and asshole. Tis rude! :-) SG x

Food and sex are good, I'm a bit of a fan of messy sex - have a google for "splosh" and "WSM", a lot of very silly but horny stuff. Pouring custard down one's pants or rubbing chocolate sauce into tits is horny as hell - feels fantastic and getting proper "messed up" and horny is great fun. Cleanup can be a bit of a task so plan ahead! Also beware, some stuff stains skin and some stuff (dairy) will go off and smell bluddy awful.

Eating stuff off a partner is not so much fun, I have a small appetite at the bets of times so get full or bored easily and my tongue could be doing better things ;)

Sploshing! Hurrah!

I agree that the sensations are fantastic, and to invest in either huge plastic sheets or do it in a wipeable pool or tiled bathroom/the bath

Don't have a hot shower after using dairy products and remember if you're eating things off someone make sure you start small, like RubberJin says, you do have to eat it and you may not be that hungry for actual food, so entirely covering someone in yoghurt and starting to lick up from the ankles may seem like more of a challenge than you were prepared for! lol

Just some stuff I've learned along the way, anyway.

Strawberries and cherries ftw, SG! Nice! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I do love a bit of a splosh fest. Partially set jelly and glitter in a paddling pool. Winner :D I also remember a tea party where none of the food got eaten. Ended with three of us in a bath, 2 in rubber dresses and one in lingerie. So funny. Luckily Ben Westwood was there to capture all of the jam tart splatting, tea pouring and scone smooshing.

Not quiiiiiite the same as food in bed and for that I have but one rule. No dairy. I always regret it after a half hour when things heat up. Yuck.

If you eat that jelly does that make you burp like a fairy?

I really want to be covered in glittery jelly now!

Um... and Hella

I don't particularly like the taste of choc or other spread stuff instead of my partner but I like the sensations and the deviancy of getting filthy ...

it's just so naughty and dirty and messy that it's a turn on!

xxxxx

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I hear you on the body chocolate Avrielle! I think food play can be good fun and it is worth a try. Ice lollies are great fun in summer, for example :)

We used an ice lolly (*dances that someone else says ice lolly and not "lolly ice"* - sorry off topic!) during cold play once, but we didn't eat it so I guess we can't class it as food play.

I'm too paranoid about yeast infections to be able to relax during food play.

Ax

It would be fab idea if natural yoghurt weren't so bland....actually, maybe that would be a good thing, my OH always goes on about not liking to spoil the taste of a woman with additives so perhaps blandness would be a great addition!

Ax