Everyone's favourite hair removal ?

Hello everyone I don't have sensitive skin so I veet every were for a silky finish and a straight blade and scissors to keep my beard in check but my partner normally just uses a razors we had a discussion last night and I've been wondering what's everyone go to hair removal ?

Legs, I use a epilator and razor closer I get to the bikini line. Underarms, just a razor in the shower. Vagina area, I trim with scissors. I tried veet once on my legs and it burnt me and caused blisters, so never again.

I have heard of that happening to people and there always so shocked when I tell them I use it everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is a emulator any good seen it but not looked into it ?

CaramelMechanic wrote:

I have heard of that happening to people and there always so shocked when I tell them I use it everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is a emulator any good seen it but not looked into it ?

I like them because it pulls hair from the root so it stays away longer than shaving it. It hurts a little but isn't too bad.

I use a razor and IPL machine on my legs and bikini area. Works well on my legs; hair seems to have stopped growing or at least is growing back VERY slowly. The pubic hairs are still putting up a fight, though...

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

I use a razor and IPL machine on my legs and bikini area. Works well on my legs; hair seems to have stopped growing or at least is growing back VERY slowly. The pubic hairs are still putting up a fight, though...

EmmaC1989 wrote:

CaramelMechanic wrote:

I like them because it pulls hair from the root so it stays away longer than shaving it. It hurts a little but isn't too bad.

Suggested past night she is going to look into it !

As for laser removal sounds like a dream come true I'd get rid of it permanently and be silky smooth forever haah

Mach 5 blade razor and King of Shaves sensitive non foaming gel, never any problems!

Winter time a beard trimmer and a razor for my sack . Summer time I love to be sugar waxed all under . Something about being super smooth makes me hornier than normal , which is saying a lot .

I normally just use a razer everyday or electric shaver when traveling. But yesterday I literally had my first laser treatment for my face and neck. Have about 5 more sessions to get the long term benefits. I tell you what though... it felt like I was getting a tattoo all over my face, but there was actually no pain at all in locations that had no hair. I looke forward to that being the normal sensation.

Bane of my life (well, exaggerating), hair removal.

Any method leads to itching and ingrown hairs.

I'd rather not bother and just trim. Luckily I'm fair haired so underarms and legs are not so noticeable. Also, once you grow out the stubbly stage, body hair is quite soft to touch.

But I don't like it showing around my bikini line - spoils the effect of sexy lingerie. Plus, it looks weird after 3 c-sections (the scaring seems to have changed the pattern but is also difficult to shave around). Still trying to think of a solution there. Laser treatment is expensive.

I've been getting my pubes waxed for about 10 years, I have a friend that does it and not much grows back now. My boyfriend gets his waxed now as well and it stays smooth much longer.

After reading these posts I have moved from trimming my pubic hair short to completely shaving it. I love the feeling of being smooth but unfortunately this has resulted in an itchy shaving rash with loads of small red spots around the hair roots. I used a 5 blade razor and shaving foam just as I do for my wife. Does this go away with time or do I give up and go back to trimming instead of shaving.

MsR wrote:

But I don't like it showing around my bikini line - spoils the effect of sexy lingerie. Plus, it looks weird after 3 c-sections (the scaring seems to have changed the pattern but is also difficult to shave around). Still trying to think of a solution there. Laser treatment is expensive.

I found some really good deals on Groupon for laser to be done. 6 sessions was only about $150 USD for what is considered a small area. Which saved me $60 if I had bought the sessions 1 at a time.

Always use a razor and sensitive shaving foam.

Not had any problems with ingrowing hairs, but the itching when it grows back can be quite intense if you don’t keep on top of it.

Did try and electric razor, but found it pulled too much, so reverted back to manual.