🎉 Exciting opportunity to appear in a Channel 4 documentary about Lovehoney

Hey All, I have a message to pass to everyone!

Hello Lovehoney Forum folks!

I’m Selina from a film production company called Alleycats.

We are making an observational documentary with Lovehoney that will explore Britain’s appetite for >sexual adventure, and we’d love to have some of you appear on the show to share your experiences. I’m the director.

Your sex life might have changed during lockdown, or perhaps Lovehoney has been able to enhance your life as an individual, a couple or a group, helping you to broaden your sexual horizons or achieve greater sexual happiness?

We are looking for people who are happy to share their opinions, experiences, frustrations or desires in all shapes and sizes. Whatever it is you would like to share, we’re keen to hear it. Perhaps it’s something you feel might help others, or that you think people might be missing out on. We’re open to your ideas.

If you’re interested then please get in touch with me, Selina Lewis, via email on selina@alleycats.tv

The documentary will air on Channel 4.

19 Likes

Ooh exciting - I’ll chat with the wife…I’d love to take park but not sure as a couple my missus would feel comfortable but I’ll ask her. Either way it sounds like an interesting show!

1 Like

Perhaps if they’d let me hide my facial identity with a bunny mask I’d definitely raise my hand :raising_hand_woman:t3::rabbit:

7 Likes

Not sure if it’s the same production company but they let participants wear masks in that god awful ‘dogging tales’ that was on C4 a few years back… :thinking: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Hi there,

It’s a VERY very different respectful observational documentary. We would like to talk about the importance of sexual wellness and how sex toys can be apart of a healthy lifestyle. While we were all locked in our imaginations across Britain opened up and that’s a great thing. This is what we would like to explore. It’s about everyone in society from a very ordinary perspective. A truthful and respectful insight into how Britain’s attitudes are/have changed from the old boring Victorian shackles, to people wanting/trying/looking after/exploring their sexual well being.

Happy to give anyone my mobile number via email, and we can have a good chat and I can answer any questions.

Hope to hear from you all

Selina Lewis
(Documentary Director)

8 Likes

Hi there,

Thanks so much for replying. It completely up to you how you would like to appear, it’s a very respectful observational documentary and we will only show identities if contributors give both verbal and written consent. Happy to explain a lot more on the phone before you commit to anything. Perhaps there’s a particular subject you like to shine a light on? It’s a fabulous opportunity to do that and it’s going to be a really great documentary everyone will be super proud off :wink:

Look forward to chatting more.

Selina Lewis
(Documentary Director)

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @alleycats :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have any previous work on a similar theme you could reference? Perhaps an example or two would make new contributors more comfortable in signing up/expressing interest?

2 Likes

Hi there,

Yes it really is exciting and something everyone involved with will be really really proud off. We would love to hear peoples opinions on sexual wellness… that phrase isn’t on a lot of peoples radar. Or is it? We are not here to judge, but to give a platform to have your voice heard. We are making an honest truthful observational documentary about ordinary households in Britain. Or extraordinary households… you decide.

Love to talk more, do get in touch.

Selina Lewis
(Documentary Director)

2 Likes

Absolutely, yes please do have a look at https://www.alleycats.tv/. We make documentaries drawing from a diverse range of voices across Britain that excite and inspire people. I’m being totally open and transparent as my real name is on here too.

Selina

6 Likes

The important question, is , when is it likely to be shown ?
Looking forward to seeing it

Evening, it’s going to be on Channel 4 at 10pm 22nd December. They’ll be an extra layer of festive sparkle and magic built in. We still need people to share their experience with sex toys (or perhaps you haven’t tried them and want to). The more we talk about it, the less taboo and more normal it becomes. Call me on 07599 075314.

Selina

1 Like

Thank you. I will look forward to it 🖒

I would definitely do it,wouldn’t be affraid to bare all on camera or model male thongs to promote the wearing of them