Exhibitionist

Wife & I are most certainly exhibitionists. We’ve had the pleasure of other couples and single women watching us on various occasions. The eyes on us just egg us on :smiling_imp:

I guess I am an exhibitionist at heart . Been years since a woman that lived a few houses away and I stripped for each other while the other masturbated . I am also really a nudist at heart and prefer wearing nothing . My wife has to put up with me walking around the house nude or wearing lace panties ( white) to contrast my tan . I keep telling myself I look pretty good for a 65 year old grandpa . I have plenty of home made videos of myself I would love to share , hopefully to aid others in their personal enjoyment . Wife would have a heart attack or shoot me , so probably not .

Yeh, 100% I have relatively recently discovered this is a massive turn for me. The compliments and knowing people get so turned on watching me give myself pleasure, really does it for. If only there were more, safe, ways to indulge in it

1 Like