Exhibitionist

I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist. It really excites me when I’m being watched masturbating by either a guy or girl. Sometimes I’ll do it in person at a nude beach or other location but mostly via cam. Does anyone else feel the same thrill of being watched? Curious to hear your experiences :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, have been to a place whereby we left a door open for people to watch us. We’ve had some good audiences!!

2 Likes

That sounds really hot! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I’m more of a watcher, rather than being watched. I’ll happily watch individuals or couples :smirk:

6 Likes

@ChloJakes do you typically watch in person or online?

In person only!

1 Like

We enjoy watching as well as being watched

1 Like

I’ve never watched another couple in person but sounds really exciting. And I’ve only been watched solo. I fantasize about having a large audience watching me masturbate. I’d also like to try being watched with a partner.

1 Like

We would like a guy to watch us and then join in with us both, all exploring each other

Hey :wave: and welcome to the group :lovehoney_heart:

Just be mindful of Lovehoney Forum Rules

It’s easy to fall foul of them innocently, but one on one chat can quickly get highlighted and also you can’t exchange details or make arrangements etc for outside the forum or personal details / contact.

1 Like

Same @ChloJakes

1 Like

I love being watched, when I used to live alone on sunny Sunday afternoon I decided to sit in the garden naked, I noticed the woman next door peeking out of her bedroom window watching me, so I decided to give her something to watch, and wanked off. After that on numerous occasions I would catch her looking into my garden when I was out there, so I’d strip off and wank while she watched, we never spoke about it but she’d always watch until I came. Happy days :rofl:

2 Likes

That sounds really fun @Nudist

It was, I miss that neighbour :rofl:

I’m not an exhibitionist… I simply don’t care either way. If a friend happens to be around while I’m getting off, it is their issue not mine. :upside_down_face:

I webcam for a living and used to get a massive thrill from it when I first started. I still do to an extent but it pretty soon loses a lot of it’s shine when you’re at it all day!

3 Likes

I like people watching videos I’ve made, I used to put videos of my slow oily wanks on my fab profile.
I prefer watching but not joining. A friend had arranged a mmf for me with his friend, it was a first time for them to be together - usually they’d be in a much larger group - but I wanted to watch them.
So theres me, sitting on the other bed watching them in a robe with a cup of tea :rofl: and then they ask me to join in, completely forget that I was the f in the mmf :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Not really tried it myself but I can imagine the appeal and do enjoy watching others play :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve recently discovered how much of an exhibitionist I am, I love showing my nudes off, I’d have my profile pic as my vagina if I was allowed :joy:

3 Likes

Have to say I’m grateful that isn’t allowed :rofl: you keep that to yourself and those who choose to see it :wink: