Experiences with Prince Albert Piercing?

My girlfriend (soon to be wife in a couple of months) has a few body piercings including her nipples recently and her clit hood (before we met). She's asked me a couple of times if I would be interested in getting a Prince Albert piercing (I'm sure she would like me to) and other than being a bit of a pussy I would quite like to try this and perhaps surprise her with it. Do any guys, ladies or couples have any info on having a piercing like this please?

My OH has one, we both like it, sexually and visually. He did it to surprise me many years ago as I'd commented that I liked them.

Make sure you go to a reputable piercer. The initial piercing is quickly over and it heals rapidly as your own urine is sterile and helps the process. He 'sized up' the ring thickness gradually over the years as thicker rings are more comfortable for sex. Sometimes he wears a banana bar and sometimes a ball closure ring, in both cases the balls unscrew and the metal can be removed.

They don't hurt during sex - quite the opposite! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) - and don't rip condoms either.

I got mine later in life 40+ quite surprised as I not keen on needles, I too increased the size it's now 12mm thick and about 35mm in dia, I have a smooth segment ring totally smooth with no ball which I feel is easier, nothing to get caught.

My hubby has one and got it about 3 years ago and he loves it. He told me he had been looking at them and asked if I would mind if he got one but he got it completely for himself as he liked how it looked and was meant to feel. He changes between wearing a ring and a bar depending on what he feels like and seems to like playing with it frequently!