Experimenting with anal

Hey there!

Hoping for a bit of advice from all you experienced people today :slight_smile:

Sorry in advance, i think this might be a bit of a long post because i have a few questions! I have recently been experimenting with anal play while masturbating after seeing lots of posts here about the wonders of a prostate orgasm as well as how good anal stimulation feels generally which all got me very curious. I started off just using a finger while i used my fleshlight hands free in the shower, which i dont think i got to my prostate but it still felt pretty good.

When i was doing it, while my finger was in, i felt like it sort of stopped me staying hard - is that normal? Or should i be doing something different or feeling something different? And as soon as i pulled my finger out, i sprang right upā€¦ this also meant when i got to ā€œthe endā€ if my finger was in, my cum would just come out with no force, but if i took my finger out right before, it would squirt out like it normally does (or maybe even harder). Again- is that normal or is there something i need to do different?

I have progressed now to experimenting with my wifeā€™s rabbit dildo and i have a similar issue with staying hard when its in, and similar experience when ejaculating that i just describedā€¦ but in addition to that, there are certain times when it hits a spot where it feels really really good (usually leads to an extremely quick O) but also gives me the feeling of needing to peeā€¦ is that the prostate?? Or am i hitting the wrong spot?

Thanks!

1 Like

I use butt plugs and dildos anally and I get pegged regularly by my wife. During these sessions I do not get an erection unless I use very vigorous manual stimulation. If I start off with an erection I often lose it.
I suspect that it is because the sensations from anal stimulation overpower everything else and I lose focus on my penis. It doesnā€™t bother me in the slightest though as I much prefer the feeling of being pegged to the feeling of being masturbated.

1 Like

Itā€™s all totally normal. I cannot pee with a large prostate massager in me, even when I really need to go.
Also, you can have wonderful orgasms from prostate play without being hard.

It is quite normal to be flaccid when playing anally ā€¦ I am still chasing the anal orgasm ā€¦ either erect or flaccid.

When I am playing anally though, Iā€™ve worked out o do generate quite of precum ā€¦ even while flaccid

R x

2 Likes

I typically stay hard if I just have a plug in but will go soft if I am doing any thrusting. Iā€™ve also noticed from videos that usually guys donā€™t stay hard during pegging, which I plan to tell my OH up front when I finally bring it up, as I donā€™t want it to be taken as a sign of discouragement.

1 Like

Hey not at all this is a good post with some great questions to ask :nerd_face:

To answer some of them, yes it often happens when you stimulate the prostate gland it can make an erection go down but depending on how and what position your in while playing you can initially keep an erection going from my experienceā€¦

With climaxing while applying pressure to the prostate it will slow the flow down of cum exiting the penis so your quite right there in this experience and noticed the difference when your finger is taken out.

And finally in regards to using the dildo it sounds like you are stimulating the prostate if your getting that blissful O sense but also could be applying pressure to the bladder as well which gives the feeling of needing to pee. In scientific sense to stimulate the prostate you only need something at a fingers length to insert as itā€™s located about 5cm up from the anus and faces on towards your penis. An easy way to locate this is to follow the penis shaft with your finger up inside the anus until you reach the prostate if makes some sense?!

Hope this is of some help :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hmmm. Iā€™ve yet to experience prostate pleasure but if getting soft can be a consequence my GF would not like that. Sheā€™s down on me while playing with my butt and loves a nice big hard cock.
Thanks for the directions for finding the prostate. I much prefer her finger to my relatively small plug, which is also cone shaped so no chance of contacting my prostate.
Frankly what I enjoy is her playing around the rim of my butt and generally only ask for her finger in when Iā€™m about to cum. Iā€™m sure if we were to talk while her trying to find my prostate I would go down. However her following the directions might work.
I suspect being too vigorous might not be great. When my urologist is giving me my checkup itā€™s usually very mildly painful but sheā€™s checking the size and for any nodules.
I suppose using a better suited plug/dildo with me running it, or my own finger for that matter, I could discover if my prostate is pleasing.

2 Likes

Hi @Toy_addict! Good to hear that youā€™re experimenting and enjoying a bit of anal play. I canā€™t add any advice to whatā€™s already been given since I donā€™t have a prostate.

My only other thought regards the following:

I just wanted to check that her rabbit is silicone? If itā€™s plastic then using it vaginally after itā€™s been used for anal isnā€™t a good idea even if itā€™s well cleaned because plastic toys are porous and hold on to bacteria. Silicone, glass and metal toys should be fine as long as you clean them carefully. Personally I wouldnā€™t use any toy vaginally after itā€™s been used for anal but thatā€™s up to you and your wife to decide.

2 Likes

Hi @Toy_addict, Mrs H here so a bit more female input.
This all sounds very normal to me. When Mr H and I indulge in some prostate play and pegging we pretty much concentrate on that alone and just let the pre cum flow. It seems that the overwhelming sensations of the p spot are where his body is concentrating and generally this will lead to a semi rather than a fully hard situation and anyway, he finds penetration at this point lessens the quality of the prostate experience.
However, the amount of pre cum is sensational and can literally pour out at peak moments which are presumably prostate orgasms (if the pre cum, body shudders and moans are anything to go by).
Personally Iā€™m so turned on by this and his level of excitement, that Iā€™ve never felt unfulfilled by not being penetrated. Iā€™ll either be doing the penetrating or watching while using a toy of my own.
Mr H can have several of these ā€˜prostate orgasmsā€™ and then cum fully but this requires a bit of penis play and he will get hard very quickly once his attention has turned to achieving that. The cum does shoot out more if weā€™ve been prostate playing first, regardless of anything still being in or out, and thereā€™s usually more, but obviously everyone is slightly different and I certainly wouldnā€™t worry about distance too much :smile:
From our experience and reading quite a bit about prostate play and orgasms, the needing to pee sensation is also very normal on very varying levels.
But for sure my advice would be to invest in a prostate massager as it will be a better shape to find that p spot than a womanā€™s toy.
Also, you donā€™t mention if your wife is involved in this play time at all but itā€™s much easier for a partner to use their fingers than you using your own :grin:

@onlysortabixxx youā€™re so right! As a newbie, definitely discussing the flaccid situation with a partner is so important. You wouldnā€™t expect someone so turned on and horny to be flaccid and it can definitely be taken the wrong way.

:heart_hands:

2 Likes

I knew i came to the right place! Thank you all so much for the informative replies, i so appreciate it!

Glad things are going in the right direction for me (literally and figuratively!)

Iā€™m not sure if the dildo is Silicone or plastic but Iā€™ll look into that, thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: but yes Iā€™ve got a lovely Silicone prostate massager on the way as i have quite enjoyed it all so far so not going to need to use the rabbit again!

1 Like

Only started with anal play the last 6 months. I always lose my erection when usinig my prostate massager but i have lots of pre cum and i only have to masturbate for a few seconds with my hand or a toy and i really want to cum.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan and of course always be gentle down there as inside tissue can get damaged if too rough :sweat_smile:

1 Like