(Expletive Deleted) Royal Mail

Gutted. Stayed in to receive my latest Lovehoney parcel only to find a could not deliver card in my postbox. They haven't even tried my doorbell to see if I was in. Bloody lazy lumps. Now have to rearrange delivery which they cannot do until 7 Aug![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif). Complained to Royal Mail and some to David at Lovehoney. First time I have used 48 hour delivery, usually use 24 hour or special without problems. Still, could be worse, it could have been Yodel!

Oh i know how you feel. Well im in all the time coz i have toddler and there were a few times they even haven't bothered to leave a card. I only found out when tracked my parcel.

Quite often see people moaning about Royal Mail but I feel I have to say a word in their defence as they're about the only delivery company that find us without a problem! I'm nearly always out when my Lovehoney packages arrive but the mail man's perfectly happy to leave the packages in the porch.

Definitely could have been worse if it had been Yodel! Once took them a month and a half to deliver a book to me!

....No excuse for Royal Mail not to have rung the bell though.

Royal Mail are bad! But, as you say, yodel are far far worse.

We once had a parcel delivered with a note through the door saying it was at the house next door!?

They knew nothing about it, what yodel really meant was,

"It's pouring with rain so we've thrown this cardboard box over your fence, but don't worry you can't see it from the house but everyone and their dog can see it as they walk past your fence! PS. If it's fragile as labelled it may now be broken! "

I have to give a bit of credit where it's due, our local postmen are no longer agency workers as before, and it has improved a great deal! Unfortunately the local main post office is still awful at best!

Regularly happens up our way and complaining when you go to pick it up gets a very rude response.

I had one the other day from a book shop (labelled packaging so it was obvious what it was) so the postman had opened my package and forced each individual book through the letterbox at waist ish height. So lots of trashed books AND invasion of my privacy.

Cheap&easy you are one of the very lucky few !

scarab9 wrote:

Regularly happens up our way and complaining when you go to pick it up gets a very rude response.

I had one the other day from a book shop (labelled packaging so it was obvious what it was) so the postman had opened my package and forced each individual book through the letterbox at waist ish height. So lots of trashed books AND invasion of my privacy.

That sounds pretty illegal. Worth a complaint anyway,. That's absolutely shocking.

I always use bybox if I'm having something delivered that I don't want to miss. It simply gets delivered to a locker outside my local sainsburys. Using the code I've been text from by box the locker unlocks and I have my goods. So no going to the post office the next day. ;)