Extension / sleeve size advice

I need some advice on a reasonable size for a penis extension / sleeve. My wife is not interested in a dildo, but open to me wearing something to provide a little extra. So my question is how much girth would be recommended if I’m 5 1/4 and that’s all she’s getting. Would like to give her that full feeling without being too intimidating or even painful. I love the looks of the vixen colossus, but not sure about going up to 7", especially if a firm material might make it feel even bigger. I appreciate any thoughts or advice!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @timmeh :slightly_smiling_face:

How big she would like is only something she can answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, have you considered something like:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Can’t advice on the sleeves, but the one above looks interesting.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Hope your wife enjoys the sleeve :wink:

1 Like

This would be a good starting point https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/penis-extenders-sleeves/p/lovehoney-1-extra-inch-silicone-penis-extender-clear/a38143g70486.html and will fit your dimensions too I suspect which is also important.

1 Like

Hey there, was in exactly the same boat as you and about the same size. My OH had never complained but I really wanted to give her a bit more as she really enjoys the LH vibes that we have.

I bought the LH mega mighty 3 as a surprise at Christmas. She was certainly surprised and initially said ‘that’s massive’ and we left it at that and decided we’d maybe try it another time.

A month ago, we had some wine and got our toy bag out. she was keen to give it a go. Our bedroom life is now sizzling. She doesn’t want it all the time and I assured her that I’m not threatened by it as I’m not insecure like that. It is now an awesome addition to our LH toy box and she is loving the ‘bit extra’.

I hope this is of some help.

3 Likes

I am very similar to the OP - 5 and a bit inches but also I cum too early sometimes, so I was lokoing for sleeves that both enhanced size and helped to delay me.

I have had a few now, either bought or via the tester section and only a couple were a disappointment so far, one was way too small, it was a blue glow in the dark one (cant find the link on Lovehoney for it). Also tried the vibrating sleeve mentioned above and it did not work for us, the blunt edges rubbed on the inside of my OH and made her sore.

The best ones so far are the thicker ones rather than the longer ones for us, the OH wants girth not length.

I also recently bought a hollow strapon, again only relatively small, but it makes me feel even better as I can pound away for as long as she needs without having to worry about popping myself, which is awesome for me. As another poster stated she originally took one looka t it and said youa re not putting that in me, but after some foreplay she came round and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I would say we use the extenders/sleeves in about 1/3 of our sessions, it helps me feel better as I can satisfy her without having to constantly stop/slow down and sometimes she just really wants a good pounding so these are ideal then.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Hey,

I have been looking at extenders and would love to try one but they all look too big for with regards to insertable length I’m 4.5inch and thin in this area​:see_no_evil: don’t fancy the hollow strapon at all is there not one that suits the smaller guy except this?