Fab LH staff!

Just wanted to put up a little message to share a good customer service experience and to say thank you to the LH staff for working so hard.

I received an order today that was missing one of the items and messaged customer services about it. This was already after 5pm so I wasn't really expecting anything to get done about it until tomorrow at least, but my query was answered and dealt with within 20 minutes. I really can't believe how efficient the LH staff are and just wanted to say that it really is appreciated that you work so hard and are so helpful :) Thanks again.

That's awesome. Well done LH!

Their customer service is the best by a long way :)

They are brilliant! I remember once going on the live chat and feeling awkward that the helper was male and i was talking about a rabbit vibe but he was so professional that i soon ignored that! Very helpful and not that embarassing in the end!

They really are brilliant! :) xx

Agreed! Also just finished wrapping some Lovehoney gifts for OH and thought i'd mention how impressed i was with how quickly they're getting things despatched, even this close to xmas! Plus the items are all awesome :-)

BlissfulKink99 wrote:

Agreed! Also just finished wrapping some Lovehoney gifts for OH and thought i'd mention how impressed i was with how quickly they're getting things despatched, even this close to xmas! Plus the items are all awesome :-)

Me too! I ordered something on sunday evening and it said it would be here tues with the 48hr delivery, i thought no chance but it was dispatched sunday and arrived tuesday morning!

really impressive,

I misordered the deal of the day a few days back, My partner had also ordered it I sent a message asking to cancel the order.

Sure enough it was cancelled and refunded onto paypal before acouple of hours had past.

Thats amazing thanks.

Hello Folks

Gosh...I'm feeling a bit emo about all of this! ![crying|20x20](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif "crying")

This is rather lovely to hear, especially at the moment when everybody is stretched (pardon the pun!) and all of our customers are so anxious about Xmas etc!!

A real boost for us...THANK YOU!!

Happy Xmas from everybody at Lovehoney!!!

Matt

xxx

I love this place 😀😀

Also want to add my thanks to the great LH customer service team!. I got a dud bullet in my deal of the week gift (good job I checked it before wrapping it) and after checking I'd done all the obvious checks, Leanne arranged for a new one to be sent out for me.

After spending most of my life working in CS and being restricted by the company rules on what you can do to help, it certainly is refreshing to see such brilliant customer service being given.

Without doubt, LH has always provided the best customer service experience I've ever encountered. From prompt, well packaged deliveries, thru brilliant live chat, fantastic returns management to super fast email support.

They're a shining example of what companies should strive for.

I'm really glad I decided to post that little message in a new thread since it's meant the LH staff have got so many nice comments all in one place :)

Slightly slightly off-topic but I always see the live chat thing when I want to ask a question but was terrified that it might be voice chat, which I realise it very probably isn't, but I didn't want to commit to using it just in case, so if anyone could let me know the format of it that would be fantastic. Silly shy me.

Haha, super, I'm so glad and thanks for responding. There was a live chat thing on a different website that automatically connected to webcam and voice, so while I thought it was unlikely that LH had this sort of system, I feel a bit skittish about them until I know for sure!

Thanks again x

Lovehoney - Michael wrote:

Thanks for all the lovely comments in here... and I just want to say I hope the helpful male helper was me! ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Merry Christmas to you all!

Michael

We both know it was secretly me!!! Lol ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

I've always had a great experience with Live Chat and customer care, you all do a great job ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Lovehoney - Michael wrote:

Thanks for all the lovely comments in here... and I just want to say I hope the helpful male helper was me! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Merry Christmas to you all!

Michael

Youre name doesnt ring a bell but im sure youre just as helpful!

I would just like to say thank you again to everyone at lh and would like to let you know how you are helping me. Ive had many orders and thrown the boxes away, and today found out that i am receiving two more tester items. In order to give something back, im saving the boxes and am going to fill them with toys and treats and give them to the local animal rehoming shelter as part of their xmas shoebox appeal.

its a way close to my heart that i can feel like im giving something to someone else, since i am receiving something too.

Nobody tell my family that im thinking of the animal shelters present before theirs!

JM88 that's a really lovely idea :-) I'm sure they'll be thrilled with their parcels

Just wanted to say congrats to JM88 on the testers, and I think it's really wonderful that you've decided to make a donation to your local animal shelter. It's a very kind and thoughtful thing to do and I'm sure they'll really appreciate it. It's such a lovely idea that I think I'm going to check if any shelters near me have a similar thing going on... I'd never thought of it before :)

Thank you :) we got our dog from the shelter there a few years ago and they were absolutely fantastic, and we love our dog more than anything! Its nice to be able to give something back to them.

our shelter this year is doing the shoebox thing, or alternatively theyve put up a list of items they are in need of such as collars, harnesses, coats, and large toys for the running area. I ordered a large ball for them to be sent direct to the shelter but i love the idea of creating a little box of goodies :)