Fab - safety advice

Not necessarily.

We live in the middle of nowhere but that works for us. We wouldnt want to meet anyone too local. Our favourite club is 2 hours away in Birmingham but it has on site accommodation and if thats booked out a Prem Inn a short walk away.

Cities have higher populations, yes. But many prefer to meet a certain distance ftom home for discretion purposes.

Swinging is an ‘add on’ for most couples and most dont look to meet every week or even month. Events are often mord enjoyable if planned in advance and you can be less likely to be let down (never a guarantee of course) if youve taken time to chat to people in advance.

Organised socials do tend to be in cities though. There are some great ones in places like Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and of course London.

The social side can be as much fun as the physical.

A

2 Likes

Is it any good for just discussing things on the forum, like here, and exchanging PMs without intending to actually meet anyone?

Yes it is … all you need to do is be upfront and honest about why you are there, and what you do and do not want.

I would counter there a good number who frequent in here that are also members there.

R x

2 Likes

I always liked the fab forums, they felt a bit more ‘real time’. Mostly I had my profile set up so that no one could message me and I’d just chat to people on the forums. They’re good fun at times, and you’d definitely pass some time on them.

2 Likes