Fab Swinger, good place to meet people or a total mine field?

Recently my partner & I have been discussing having a threesome. We would really like to involve another girl. We’ve gone over all the boundaries we would like to go up to & lines we are willing not to cross. My partner is bi curious so we would like someone to have sex with me (m) & to have girl on girl fun too.

That’s the easy part. The hardest part is how do we go about finding a like minded women? There are a couple of swinger clubs near us that we would like to attend. We don’t think we’ll actually meet at girl there but we do want to see what goes down at places like this. We might end up having mind blowing sex there, maybe next to another couple or just on our own or we might go home and have crazy sex there, so that’s on our bucket list too.

The other option is Fab Swingers. We haven’t signed up yet but I’ve read it can be a mine field of messers & fake people. Is Fab the best place to meet at bi curious female or is there another avenue we can take?

3 Likes

Fab swingers is a great site for meeting like minded individuals. I met quite a few couples through there and then arranged to meet them at my local club.

Don’t be totally offended if single females don’t respond to you. We’re super picky and are just looking out for our safety. It might take a while to find a connection with the right one, but when you do, it’s totally worth it. I’ve had some great meets with couples on there.

7 Likes

Alas with any dating apps or online things, your gonna find it’s a mine field of hit and misses unless you go for something that has a paid membership which tends to weed out all the fake time wasters…

I’d suggest for now perhaps look more into them clubs near you to explore as might find a better chance of meeting someone there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the positive reply!

A few things that I’ve read is to have a picture verified, upload good pictures, have an interesting bio & also send a picture of your face when messaging people.

Is it worth paying for the additional features? Like uploading more pictures & videos, see who’s looked at your profile etc.

And lastly, what makes a good bio? What catches your eye to make you want to reach out & message someone?

I’ve never paid for fab and I got on plenty fine with it just as it was!

Verified reviews are the one thing that was an absolute for me. As a single female, I look reviews showing both social and ‘fun’ meets. As a starting point, it’s definitely worth doing a social meet with someone if you’re really interested in them.

I think in your profile, putting exactly what you’re after is key. As you guys are a couple, you must set clear boundaries about what you are willing to try and not to try. I spoke to one of my friends about swinging before and I told her to kinda make a traffic light list. It helps set boundaries about what you’re willing to do, things that you’re interested in, haven’t tried but want to and things that you will absolutely not participate in.

Ah if you also don’t want single guys messaging you, put that clearly at the top of your profile. It’s probably not going to be read and you’ll have to filter through messages, but it’s worth doing!

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply, we really do appreciate it.

We’ll gonna take our time doing out bio so everything about what we want as a couple is all up front.

2 Likes

Fab swingers my favourite too xx

3 Likes

Fab is ok, there are loads of threads about fab if you use the search function.
I paid for fab and used the video upload feature but for me the main reason was that it keeps your messages grouped so you’d be able to see the previous conversation otherwise you’d get a message and have no idea what its in reply to - been a while since I’ve been on though, so thats maybe changed.
Alos my fav feature is the notepad, I liked being able to make notes on profiles, especially if there were any that I had chatted with and not gone any further. I’d put in the note the reason why. Also handy for stating whether I liked their face pic or not.
If you create a profile, you can select in your provacy settings who is able to contact you. So you can specify in that if you don’t want men and then men can’t msg you. I always had the filters blocking everyone bc I didn’t want to do admin when I logged in, I’d rather find what I want myself.
Being verified is a big thing, I’d be wary if you weren’t verified, especially if someone had been a member for a while.
I think a club is a good idea bc you can ease into it and go to just be in the environment and then decide if you want to approach people or not. Make sure your wife is a part of the process bc a lot of men say they’re in a couple and the woman just happens to be unavailable. They think they can get around being single this way.
A profile can make or break you. Clearly state what you want, what kind of person you’re looking for and what you can offer to the person. This was always really big for me, people always say what they want done to them but rarely say what they want to do to someone else.
Being a woman on fab, I could be as big a bitch as I wanted in my profile and still people would want to send a message. Before I even set up a photo, I’d get people telling me I’m gorgeous, people will fill your head with what they think you want to be told, take it with a pinch of salt. Fab is grand, but seeing as you’ve got your wife, I’d say go to a club and have a blast there.

Jayzus I did an @Anony, sorry for how long it is :rofl:

4 Likes

Fab…
… clue’s in the name

Mostly just everyday people but single women have the pick of the site.

2 Likes

Clubs and swing socials are great too.

I was on fabswingers many years ago with my ex, yes there are pitfalls to this site (as with many sex sites) you just have to be careful/choosy and build up a group of fellow swingers on there. Once this happens the pleasure is endless and I found I was out shagging many nights a week as a couple., with many a weekend spent in orgies. Couples do seem to have more options as singles (mainly men) are looked on with some caution.

Reading your post has made me think about taking another look at the site and getting back in to the swinging game as it’s been a miss.

4 Likes