FAB Swingers

Who is on FAB swingers?

I’ve recently joined and had quite a lot of interest already from people!

I was wondering if there is any FAB veterans who could give me some advice as how to keep safe but also maximise interest?

1 Like

I used to be on there, but came off for a break. As a single female we’re high in demand but sometimes the messages become too much and they’re just down right creepy. (be aware we’re not allowed to share contact information on here).

I always learnt to do a social before I decided I wanted to do anything further with peeps. It kept myself safe and in a public place I was able to leave if I wasn’t feeling the vibes.

Make sure you make it clear what you are looking for and what you’re after. You’ll have to sift through your messages as guaranteed people won’t read your profile. In my books, if they haven’t bothered to look at your profile they’re probably not worth your time. Have no doubts about blocking anyone that doesn’t tickle your pickle! Saves a heck of a lot of time.

Hope you find what you’re looking for and stay safe :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah! Had plenty of interest from woman and couples but quite new to the MMF/MFF world so a little apprehensive!

Just got to find that nice profile I feel comfortable with and just straight in!

I know about the profile thing haha, I’ve set a subject topic to see if people have bothered to read haha

1 Like

This is one of my fantasies, i would love to try a threesome with ny man and another woman, and then my man and another man. I love watching bisexual threesomes, really turns me on. Id love ro try with another woman and would love to see my man get off with another man. I know it will never happen, so just fantasising turns me on. So enjoy!

2 Likes

You never know!

There is plenty of options on this site for that so if your fella is open to it, jump straight in!

Plenty of couples have asked me get involved and can’t wait to meet them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont think my man would ever be up for it to be honest. Although weve never discussed it. I dont see him ever going near a man, it wouldnt even bother me him licking another woman, but dont think id want him to make love to a woman in front of me. Might drop a few hints in the near future, like you say you never know.

Exactly! If you don’t suggest it, it’ll never happen!

He might be thinking you’ll never want it and you are in both thinking the same thing haha

1 Like

Ooh i do hope so

I’m on there. Generally, it’s just a bit of fun. Messaging can be entertaining but there’s a lot of timewasters with little more to offer than ‘Hey, How r u’ (argh, please at least make the effort to write properly) or just ‘nice d*ck’. (without the *). You can specify who you want contact from so for example, if you just want to meet up with other couples you can select this as an option. It is amazing though how many guys who list themselves as ‘straight’ hit on me.

I have had several good hook ups, made a few more regular FWBs and to date no bad experiences.

Does anyone know of anymore sites like fabswingers for swinging/casual sex?

fabguys for fab guys :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone used Feeld? I’ve heard good things elsewhere.
Used to be called 3nder

1 Like

Feeld is great if you like in a city, useless if you live in the sticks

1 Like