Fabswingers

Hey all

Anyone also (still?) a member of Fabswingers? If so, have you had any successful meets from the site?

Two couple meets ,

1st she was pregnant 12 weeks gone, nothing happened

2nd time actually got tucked in, BUT the other fella left the room and my Lisa had a meltdown.

Deleted the account

BUT SHE'S arranged another meet with someone you've spoken with at length.

3rd time lucky.

me and FB are on the site, seam to find too many time waisters and picture collectors, still perservearing with the site tho as there is quite a few genuine people on there, its just having to deal with the crap before the grnuine people. does anyone know of any other sites?

Ha loads and loads of meets. I go to huge socials and parties at clubs. It's easier to arrange meets with people face to face than to faff about sending messages. I use fab to keep in touch with those I've met and use the forums to keep up to speed with club events.

I've had quite a lot of meets off there too! I have met some wonderful people, and had a lot of fun!

We (my partner and i) have been on the site for years and have made some great friends and had the pleasure of getting to know them too. I think it is a great site from personal experience ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

we were on there and had some great meets, but we got bored with all the timewasters in the end so we dont swing anymore, it was fun but we dont miss it.

we have been on f/s for 4 years now and only had fun with 6 males which we wish to meet

too many people only want to just come to have fun the once making it a one nite stand so we just feel that we are being used!!

but will stay with it to see what tuurns up in the future

Hi...Although we ar no longer members. We did meet a local guy.My wife has a fetish for older men.We met at his house. MMF .Great experience.