Face/chin strap dildo advice

Hi all,

What a fantastic forum :)

I wondered if anyone could offer any advice or give any brief positive or negative experience info with using a face/chin strap toy please.

It's something I'd like to try out with my wife but we've never tried anything like it before.

Has anyone tried any toy like of this kind before who could give me any pros/cons please?
If anyone has any advice to offer, I'm particularly interested in how easy or difficult it is to use one for penetration, whilst leaving your mouth free for external stimulation.

Thanks in advance :)
S

Do you intend on using it for a kink thing or simply because you want to be able to offer penetration and oral at the sane time?
Me and my oh were interested in such a toy too, but we never bought one because we realised that using a regular dildo is much more convenient.

We had a play with one. The lady needs to be very body confident as it is very up-close-and - personal!

You can give oral at the same time with some depending on the design (chin not mouth dildo) but only if fully down on the dildo.

I think they are as much for their psychological effect as their physical effect.

Enjoy playing.

Thanks for the replies :)

The intention is definitely to have one we can use so that I can give oral at the same time as penetration whilst having hands free...but its the only thing like this we've ever thought about using, so we're a bit apprehensive about how it will work in practice....with the main concern being how easy it will to give oral without the dildo moving around...

Im hoping it'll be finding out :)
If nothing else, it should give ua something to have a giggle about :)

Didn't even know this was a thing?!? Are there any on this site?

Robertod wrote:

Didn't even know this was a thing?!? Are there any on this site?

They have something similar - a dildo gag harness https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529

My partner has given oral and used a dildo on me manually at the same time. It was tricky to find the right speed of movement at first, but a few laughs later and it's now one of my favourite things to do! You may be able to do it without a chin strap.

Sorry, double post.

So I wanted to order one of the chin strap dildos from LoveHoney, but they had been discontinued :(
I ended up ordering one from somewhere else.

I specifically wanted something that would allow me to give my partner oral and penetration at the same and leave my hands free.

All in all it was fantastic.
Despite a couple of negatives - the toy had an almost balloon like smell and an aching jaw started after a few minutes - but it was more than worth it as the experience was absolutely amazing.

My partner can sometimes be a bit daunted with new toys and as this one looks a little "different", i was worried about how she'd take to it...but I needn't have.

We absolutely loved using it...my partner said that the feeling of oral and penetration combined with being able to remain close and in control of the penetration speed ans depth was out of this world.
For me it was amazing to be able to multi-task and have my hands free too....it was also one hell of an amazing view :)