Face Sitting

My OH wants to sit on my face after I’ve cum in her, I’m up for it , has anyone eles done this.

I've did it to my hubby before and have to say it's rather hot and sexy! Certainly made me orgasm!

I mentioned this to mrs bear very recently as I quite fancy it too.

From a guys point of view its one of the best things to do, It's hot and a intimate thing to do, and a great way to bring her to orgasm, licking her out with both of our love juices mixed together.

Yep, love it! 😛

Unfortunately It’s been a very long time since I experienced face sitting, it was mainly reverse sitting with her panties on, which I loved.

I love it. My wife will do it if I have cum and she wants more and will sit on my face until she is fully satisfied.

My wife does this often and i love it

Yes, done it loads. It is a very close and very imtimate thing to do.

Love doing it to my husband and he says he loves licking me out. Go for it as it’s a very intimate thing to do.

I think we’ll have to try this.

Yep he loves it and so do I . Definitely worth a go.

Only ever happened a couple of times even though I keep asking for it. The OH isnt keen unfortunately.

Yes, been a favourite of ours since the start. We also do it with a very few long-term swinger friends.

I would love my OH to do this to me, but she finds the thought of it a real turn off. I definitely wouldn’t want her to do anything she is uncomfortable with. Have you any advice as to how she could do it with out feeling put off by it?

Used to do this in my previous relationship but never have with my current partner and tbh he doesn't go down on me much so not sure he would be too keen 🤔 sounds lush tho

Something I love to do! Means I’m totally in control and guarentees that I climax

H would love me too do it but I worry about suffocating him.

We do this often. It’s very intament and can be submissive or dominant for either partner. When I’m being dominan, I like to grab his head and tell him to clean up his mess. When I’m submissive and he does it his way it’s a very vulnerable amazingly different experience for me.