Facesitting

Anyone into face sitting like me? I love nothing more than when I lay down and my wife sits facing my feet and sits so I have full access to her pussy and arse to go to town with my tongue. Sometimes she will spank my cock and balls and it is exquisite.

Me too, but I really enjoy it with her panties on, knees either side, I love to sniff her panties (plain white hi cut).

Love it, butt plug adds so much for me

I love it when she is facing me so the attention is all on her pleasure. Some nights I request this position as a starter for the night, other times we might switch to it part way into the session. Never been turned down so my Sexy OH must enjoy it also.

I am a fan but my wife less so as she finds it doesnt quite get her to orgasm. That may just be my technique I guess. We tend to go more for her on all fours and me below rather than her directly sitting on top.

Huge fan of this, I go from 0 to 100 when my partner is on my face. Something about the way she rocks her hips and also the taste and smells just make everything feel more raw and intense

Hi, there is nothing better than face sitting, i like it with panties on, tounge working away, the wife facing front, making her come if i a lucky, it's a good good sub dom position to be in don't you agree

Knight1119 wrote:

Me too, but I really enjoy it with her panties on, knees either side, I love to sniff her panties (plain white hi cut).

Subfella wrote:

Anyone into face sitting like me? I love nothing more than when I lay down and my wife sits facing my feet and sits so I have full access to her pussy and arse to go to town with my tongue. Sometimes she will spank my cock and balls and it is exquisite.

Knight1119 wrote:

We prefer it with her sitting facing my feet, as we find it better when I tongue both her holes. It gives me more better access.

Hi subfella, i agree with you 100 % there is nothing better total submissive, a real turn on

Hi, there is nothing better than face sitting, i like it with panties on, tounge working away, the wife facing front, making her come if i a lucky, it's a good good sub dom position to be in don't you agree

This is like a huuuuuuge thing for me and I love it (but sadly we don't do all to often) .... have just copied the URL and sent it to Mr L to have a read.. Think he will get the hint?? LOL!

Hi there Mr and Mrs let's hope that he gets the message, and you are in for a nice treat tonight, lol

I love it, I find nothing better than smelling her panty bottom, with she’s sitting on my face, knees either side, facing my feet. Have fun Mr & Mrs L. Sadly I haven’t experienced it for years.

Well guys he read the thread and got the hint, so fingers crossed tonight is that night...

That’s great, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 😀

I love this, this is why i have the chair on my wishlist, I like to start it off with her wearing a skirt and wearing her underwear nothing better being teased this way with her knickers on, love the scent of her underwear (panty sniffing![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")) then pulling them aside then when the time is right pulling her underwear off and going for the total enjoyment for both of us.

It happened! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

We have done this and will be doing it again. OH with knees either side facing towards me. Love it

MrandMrs_L wrote:

It happened! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

well done. I'm glad the hint to your OH worked 😀