Facial hair /stubble giving oral

Just wondering when giving Oral, does stubble on a males partner face make any difference when going down on a female… Or is the experience the same for a female weather if OH is clean shaven…

1 Like

It’s pretty much the same as with kissing for me, I either like clean shaven or a beard which has gone past the scratchy stage. A scratchy beard/stubble is not enjoyable on the face or vag!

2 Likes

I currently have a beard and so far haven’t had any comments or objections. I guess it’s down to the receiving partners perspective but it works both ways and the same as being clean shaven or naturally without facial hair and going down on a partner who’s unshaven or stubbly down there.
NB This is not a complaint, just the opposing view and I’m more than happy to find either!!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My husband has a beard, it doesn’t bother me at all when he gives me oral.

It does bother me a bit when we have a snog though. I prefer it when he has had a trim other wise I struggle finding his lips :kiss::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve had a beard/stubble and a wife for 46 years and she hasn’t complained yet.

2 Likes

I prefer freshly shaven as he doesn’t have a beard. It can be a bit scratchy if he hasn’t had a shave for a day or so but let’s face it… hes giving head so I ain’t complaining! :rofl:

1 Like

It can depend on how much stubble and whether or not she shaved her vagina recently. 1 days facial hair growth is usually okay, but 2 can be a bit scratchy for her. She seems a trooper though, happy to put up with it to receive oral…

I’m usually clean shaven which my OH prefers and if there is a bit of stubble she says it’s like sandpaper! But if it grows out enough to start getting soft she doesn’t mind :yum:

1 Like

My partner will point out to me if she feels a difference in facial or not but she enjoys herself either way. I myself like a little stubble but dont mind what they have going on :slightly_smiling_face: