Faking it!

Hi there,

I have the life-like lover squirting dildo:

I’ve had it for a while now and it’s super fun and interesting to play with, but I had an idea to use it to make some fun videos/GIFs for my onlyfans, with POV.

So I was wondering if anyone had any realistic recipes for faking ejaculate? My only idea was icing sugar hahaha but I don’t love the idea of having something sugar based near it.

Nothing internal, except maybe on the tongue, I would love your recommendations if you have any!

I’m afraid I don’t know any recipes, but Lovehoney do stock some ready made stuff (which is a water-based lubricant too):

CREAMY Cum-Style Unscented Water-Based Lubricant 250ml

CREAMY Cum-Style Unscented Water-Based Lubricant 150ml

3 Likes

Ah thank you!

Creola foam,do the trick lol,and tastes nice when you have a mouth full

1 Like

Ya I’d just go for cum looking lube, especially as you know it will be safe.

1 Like

That’s fair! I think what @Ian_Chimp linked is maybe my best bet!

A lot of lube looks very authentic, try that it’s obviously safe!

1 Like

The liquid silk sold on LH has always struck me as very, er, ’Cummy’ in appearance.

3 Likes

Ooh thanks for the tip!

Yeah Lovehoney stock Creamy and liquid Silk which are both great lubes!

There’s also Bad Dragon Cum Lube which creates quite a spectacle! It’s really stringy! Not easy to find at the moment though, wish Lovehoney stocked it!

1 Like

Could you imagine a bad dragon X lovehoney Collab??? I’d be in heaven!

2 Likes

Have you popped a request in the Pander to me! topic? It’s no guarantee they’ll start stocking it, but now we can chuck a Like in for all the suggestions we agree with it may add a bit of emphasis to some of the more popular ideas. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes please :drooling_face:

Or Lovehoney could create their own version! Seen other sites make their own similar ‘creature’ lubes going more towards fantasy than realism :relaxed:

Oh I haven’t thanks for sharing! Was wondering where the place was for this! Got a few suggestions we’d love to see stocked!

Added a couple requests :relaxed:

2 Likes

Honestly, the Bad Dragon Tako has been on my list for ages, it’s just pretty to look at of nothing else.

Going to have to go take a look at that topic now too :eyes:

1 Like

Have used liquid silk and it is also a good lube . But for external use , especially for licking etc we have used vanilla yogurt ( not the kind with fruit bits! ) .

1 Like

I’ll pop the link in so people can zip straight to it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Sliquid Silk

I think it’s marked as ‘Hurry! This discontinued item won’t be restocked!’, so you may want to start sourcing a fallback. :+1:

(Though it seems the ‘Hurry!’ text is getting pushed off the page again by the Norton box. I’ll pop a note in the Glitch topic)

1 Like

Not sure if this might help but Lovehoney also do their own

Lovehoney Delight Extra Silky Water-Based Lubricant 250ml

2 Likes

Oof! Pricy too! It looks like it has a nice consistency though… Hmm! Quite the decision to make.