Famous people fantasys

Sexybumbully I would be like you, I read a book and imagine what the person is like but then when the movie or tv show comes out I am really disappointed

I cant stop laughing at repliquants post,lol

Mine change a lot but at the moment it has to b robin thicke, blurred lines vid, yum

tatas wrote:

Vin Diesel! ooh im melting just thinking about that man

I hear ya! Mmmmm <3

Gina Gershon

Tatas ....::: vin diesel in riddick.... Yes please

As such I don't have fantasies about women other than the OH, but…Prof Alice Roberts really does it for me and fancy her something rotten (not sure she'd be happy about that fact). Why? Because she's very clever and — as far as I'm concerned — an exceptional natural beauty.

I'll get my coat…

Male, Paul waker in Fast&Furious movies.. Only reason i like to watch them with the OH hehe. ohh also Dean from supernatual.

Cant say ive ever put alot of time into thinking about other women, however if i were to pick someone for a threesome with the oh then it would prob be emma watson or zoe deschanel

hmm now if all those four came knocking at my door, something tells me i would be booking alot of time off work!!

Bad kitty I can tell you that Zoe deschanel is lovely. I met her when I was doing extra work in a movie. She would be a good choice for a 3 some plus she has amazing boobs lol

My fantasy, The ultimate MILF,apart from the Wife of course, Susanna Reid! gorgeous

It's lovely to see such a varied group of people in these fantasies and its not just the most famous celebs on the market at present x

It would have to be Ian Somerhalder's Vampire alter ego Damon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries for me - Very Hot! Excellent Thread Naughty Nurse :)

Scotpius12 thank you x x

least i have encountered no competition for my Scroob :p

Halle Berry, might be a guilty pleasure, but she turns my body heat up to about 30 degrees

Bruno Mars & vin diesel those big strong arms ;)

Manu Bennett ,Jason statham x

Holly whillougby she looks amazing has an innocent look but a glint in her eye which says she is wild

Another favourite of mine is Rachel Riley! Gorgeous!