Famous people fantasys

Ok so for a bit of fun I thought we could all say who we fancy/fantasise about . It can either be a famous person or an actual character form a tv/movie. And what exactly is it about that person that turns you on.

In real life I go for men that are well dressed, wear suits or shirt and tie to work , but in my fantasies it's the tattooed, long haired bad guys that get me going.

We watch a programme called falling skies and there is a character on it called John pope. I swear I have the dirtest dreams about him but when I see the actual person who plays him in real life I wouldn't even look twice at him.

Gordon Ramsay.

I think its because he is kinda mean haha...and he has nice strong arms and mmmm. I love him haha, everyone makes fun of me for it!!!! I want him to spank me!

Ps awesome idea for a thread hun!xx

Liam Neeson

Just cause!

scroobius pip . THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE !!!

Miss char I totally get the Gordon Ramsey one. Even though he looks like one of this shar pei wrinkly dogs! I can just imagine that when he finisha shaving his wife he shouts "done!" Like he does when he's cooking! And I wonder those he make misses Ramsey shout "yes chef"

Cheeky chica it must be because of his voice! It's sexy!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Miss char I totally get the Gordon Ramsey one. Even though he looks like one of this shar pei wrinkly dogs! I can just imagine that when he finisha shaving his wife he shouts "done!" Like he does when he's cooking! And I wonder those he make misses Ramsey shout "yes chef"

Yay i feel less weird!! Yeah hes so competitive! lol! I bet he does make her say that. I'd say it he TOTALLY should have married me...xx

Nicole Kidman ~ because I love them classic, tall, and distinguished

Charlize Theron ~ because I love them tall, cold, and with Eiffel Tower legs

Michelle Pfeiffer ~ because she has always been the embodiment of femininity

Elisha Cuthbert ~ because she has a foot model's footsies

Megan Fox ~ because on average one female in seven billion has a face as beautiful as hers

Kristanna Løken as the Terminatrix ~ because I like my fembots mechanical, distant, and metallic

Laura Harring in Mulholland Drive ~ because I love them sensual, soft, and mysterious

Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's ~ because I love it when they have style

Katherine Ross and Anne Bancroft in The Graduate ~ because I fell in love with both at the seasoned age of 13 due to that film

Joanna Lumley ~ because I love it when they age well

Elizabeth Banks in W. ~ because I'd love to bury my face in her hair the way she had it done

Björk when she doesn't wear some stupid protest dress ~ because I like them cute with button noses

Audrey Tautou ~ because I love them French

Liv Ullmann once and Linn Ullmann now ~ what can I say

Katie Couric ~ because I'd love to be interviewed by her legs

Laura Bush ~ don't ask ;)

Adam Garcia : He's just so hot, and with that accent too it's like double attacked.

Matt Boomer : He's just sexy

Jennifer Lawrence : I don't know what it is about her.

Jennifer love hewitt in The client list, I can't help but think oh gawd I'd love to join her 'list' lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Cheeky chica it must be because of his voice! It's sexy!

You got it in one! xx

Repliquant just a few people that you fsntisise about lol

Stana Katic - Lead in Castle

repliquant wrote:

Joanna Lumley ~ because I love it when they age well

Totally agree about Joanna Lumley, she's still gorgeous and oozes sex appeal!

Cheeky chica I have a thing for voices too. Sean Connery, David Attenborough and Morgan freeman could all talk me into bed

Frozen angel I know what you mean about Jennifer Lawrence .... She has a certain sex appeal. And amazing lips

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Cheeky chica I have a thing for voices too. Sean Connery, David Attenborough and Morgan freeman could all talk me into bed

Sean Connery, Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones their voices are soooooooooooooo sexy!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Frozen angel I know what you mean about Jennifer Lawrence .... She has a certain sex appeal. And amazing lips

I think when she says certain things too she sounds really hot.

Deborah Harry from Blondie, I think she's still very sexy!

If we can include a character from a book in here, I'm going for Alcide Herveaux from the true blood novels.

Yeah, the guy who plays him on the tv show is hot but he's hotter in my head haha!

Alexander Skarsgard on the other hand... I have a poster of him on my wall, that says it all!

When I read the title I though wow! and awesome.

Still fab topic.... but I lmost spilled the beans of sleepimg with famous peeps.

In stead, thereis on who isn't so fami=ous, but I'd love to ruffel their sheets.