Fantasies whilst being pegged

Anyone here fantasise whilst being pegged, or whilst having sex? I try not to but sometimes I do to help it all along :slight_smile:

Anyone ever cum hands free from pegging or does it always require self play?

2 Likes

As a man I have enjoyed being pegged for about 5 years and my wife is very good at making me orgasm while being pegged - and yes when the spot is reached it can make me cum without assistance and it is just fantastic

It takes time to get to this as if your new to anal you need to start small but soon build up to larger / wider and that is when you achieve total orgasm

3 Likes

Although I get pegged frequently I haven’t yet orgasmed from prostate stimulation alone.

I don’t fantasise though as the sensations I get through anal penetration seem to overwhelm everything else and I concentrate on them.

3 Likes

I’ve been regularly pegged by my wife for around four years. She loves the power play of being in control and penetrating me. I also love the power dynamics of giving myself to her to do with me what she wants. Never felt the need to fantasise but on more that one occasion I wondered what anal sex with a man would be like. Recently I found out as my lovely wife and her friend encouraged me and her husband to try each other out. See Swopping Experience Revisited for the details.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ve read that thread. How was anal with another man from your point of view? Would you do it again?

1 Like

I started pegging a few months ago and initially I used a starter kit with a weird looking thing that went inside my husband and it was a bit nah…

I then switched to a proper strap on with a realistic penis attachment and omg it was fantastic- I loved the look and feel of wearing this strap on and my husband (after a few goes) reached orgasm while I penetrated him

While pegging I do reach around and feel the penis - and you will know when you are doing good as the shaft suddenly gets rock hard and I then enjoy giving a rub to make him cum - but in the past he has come all by himself

Personally use a good size penis type - to start get a thin but long shaft - you will thank me

10 Likes

It was a surprise to slip into a guy. Quite tight at first but fine with the amount of lube used. When he went into me it felt great and not as hard as my wife’s strap on. As I’m used to having my bum stretched it wasn’t uncomfortable at all.

Would I have a repeat? If the circumstances were right. As we are now accepting that we are bi-curious we would like to swop with our friends and watch each other’s progress. It may happen in the future, who knows.

4 Likes

I think fantasising during sex is normal, pegging included as its still sex.
Why would you try not to fantasise? When I do, I tell my partner what I’m thinking and bring him into the fantasy.

6 Likes

Never tried pegging before but my mind often goes blank at some point during sex and I completely turn off which I think is my antidepressant doing that lol

1 Like

I usually fantasize about my next pegging, LOL. When being pegged I am usually in the moment. On second thought I do fantasize about wife sharing my cum when she is pegging me or having me cum on my face and in my mouth.

2 Likes

I have cum hands free from pegging alone about 3-4 times now. It all depends on the angle your partner uses, if it hits the right spot at the right angle and speed, its enough to cause an orgasm.

2 Likes

We have been pegging for a while now but never cum from it I get impatient and start stroking. I’ve not had any fantasies while being pegged but do fantasize about the next time and where we can go for it

2 Likes

Sexterminatrix bending me over and pegging me IS my fantasy (and it happens) so there’s no need for me to fantasise about anything except where she is going to peg me next - bedroom, kitchen table, kitchen sink, coffee table, out back on the lawn…? Who knows, and who cares, because the closeness to her I feel from the act is what I crave most.

4 Likes

Pegging and sounding are the only things I haven’t tried in the search of the holy grail hands free prostate orgasm.

Being turned permanently into a pretty ladyboy with huge boobs as she rides me gets me there in ultra fast time,everytime.

2 Likes

As I said in an earlier reply I don’t fantasise while I’m actually being pegged as the sensations just overwhelm me, but in my more reflective moments I do fantasise about being fuxxed in my mouth and my ass by a real penis.

4 Likes

you won’t regret getting fucked by a penis it’s the best sensation ever

3 Likes

My husband is a bit similar to @rockstar in that he is so overwhelmed, he doesn’t fantasise about anything. He just thinks about my massive cock and my boobs snapping backwards and forwards as I thrust.

4 Likes