Fantasy Sex Toy

So, if you could create your fantasy sex you, what would it be, and what would it do?

Mine would be a kind of butt plug, which could self-inflate, the neck would also inflate to stretch the entrance to my anus, and as well as having powerful vibrations I would also like it to have the capabilities to thrust at various speeds.

I really like the idea of a modular toy, that you could expand or personalise, so maybe there could be an add on that would be connected remotely, like a stroker or milking attachment or something like that? Nipple clamps that would automatically pinch, vibrate or give a shock. And for those with a vagina, there could be a vaginal toy that would work with it as well, for double the fun.

I definitely think there’s a gap in the market for anal toys that thrust, from reputable retailers anyway, I wonder why that is?

4 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got a really great idea there! Sign me up to one :point_up: haha

3 Likes

I’d better get applying for Dragons Den :joy:

3 Likes

They’d sure snap it up lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Great topic!

If any of you have read some of my recent posts, you’ll know that balls are going to come into this subject. MY balls! :rofl:

I have longed for the day when a massager comes on to the market which strokes your balls, tickles and gently scratches them. The tickling/scratching motions must be random to some degree and have variable pressure and speeds. I’m just thinking about it … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why oh why hasn’t this been done? Come on LH, I’ll be a tester for this if you like. :grin:

3 Likes

I would happily assist Peter Jones if he wants a demonstration of how it works :joy:

3 Likes

Great idea! I’m a fan of ball stretching, so a toy that could stretch, tug and massage would be right up my street!

1 Like

So you go all out and go to dragons den … who is the preferred dragon and why ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :innocent:

3 Likes

@mikeormick and @50-Percent-Certain, you could pop your ideas in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread if you haven’t already? :blush::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I think I added in the pander me products that I want a dildo, that is a extender and also masturbation sleeve. Saw one on a video once and have wanted one ever since. Found it but it was not a reputable dealer on a not so good website for adult products.

1 Like

I still want one of these: :slightly_smiling_face:

Something like Mario Kart would be perfect. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I mean, while we’re at it, A tentacle toy that moves would be awesome. Like twists or writhes or something
:octopus:

7 Likes

I would like to propose calling it ‘The Eel’. And think it maybe should have a smiley face on the end. :slightly_smiling_face:

First off I think we all need a sex room , so we can leave all our toys set up so there is not wasted time . I am afraid my toy would be slightly expensive . It will have two power modules , one for anal penetration for everybody that could be adjusted on the fly for thrusting depth and speed along with bulging and gushing . Note the machine could be set up for sitting on or laying down . The other module position would have a his or hers power head . I want an infinitely adjustable blowjob machine that can mimic every possible blow job . Or for the ladies their choice of extremely life like dildo that can be set for stroke and throbbing , or a tongue with any movement they please . The water resistant controller would probably have to be a touch screen where you could synchronize all functions of both power heads . I would be willing to volunteer too be an MR&D for development purposes . Sure it might have a cost of an entry level car , but "driving " it would be better than a car ride .

4 Likes