Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

This thread is for you all to have your say about what you would like to see Lovehoney stock. πŸ‘

Product requests only please. Any other comments or suggestions will be removed.

Any suggestions for the site, forum or general feedback can be left on the suggestions thread.

If possible post the full item name and if you have a link or supplier to post to please do so. 

Please note: This is the only area of the forum where competitor web links are allowed. Please refrain from posting them anywhere else on the Lovehoney forum.

This thread will be monitored by moderators and the new product development team.

Thank you all!

:purple_heart:

Pro tip: Add a poll to your request so other members can let me know if they would also like it! Copy/paste the below code.

[poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]

* I'd like this too

* I wouldn't be interested

[/poll]

6 Likes

Would love to try https://www.slubricant.com i see it's stocked elsewhere, but think it would suit lovehoney down to a T

A glow in the dark glass butt plug or dildo please.

1 Like

The normal magic wand has different heads so I’d love to have that same feature for the mini wand! I love my mini wand and having different heads (bunny ears, a raised edge for the clit etc) would be amazing!

1 Like

I've just read a request for the Sexologist about making period sex sexy.

Could Lovehoney trial small packs of the soft tampons made of stringless sponge please? I was getting them from a continence website but would rather buy them here.

They're great for period sex as they're comfortable for both partners.

They're also great for anyone like me who'll have a bit of a dribble throughout the morning after sex and when I'm out and about as they soak up a lot of the seminal fluid and pull out the rest on removal.

I used to wear liners but finding them that don't smell like someone's sprayed a can of Glade on them is nigh on impossible these days. The stink is bad enough but add that to an allergy to the "perfume" is making these products unusable for me.

Rant over, but please consider these, Lovehoney.

What about kegel balls with a circumference of 3.75-4 inches? All of the ones I've seen are 4.5, which is too big for me, so they tend to get pushed out. I have a set of the little steel balls Lovehoney used to stock, but those have a 2.5 circumference and are more of a challenge than I'm usually looking for, so an in-between size would be perfect.

And while we're on the subject of my ideal kegel balls, I'd love it if they were simple glass spheres, as glass has a decent weight (heavier than plastic, lighter than stainless steel) and is really hygienic for safe longer-term wear. It also doesn't need much lubrication to feel comfortable, unlike silicone. They wouldn't even need a cradle, since removal would be easy without it anyway. Plus, glass is an attractive material, and can be enhanced in several ways. Even a simple light pink tint would really boost the visual appeal.

Hi tik-tok!

These ones seem like they could fit that description. 4" Circumference and Glass :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38209

Hi I would like to see lovehoney add the realdoll 2 dildo to their range expensive but I think it would take off , I would certainly buy one Gillybean x

Hi Brenna,

I actually have those! Sadly, the 4 inch measurement on the product page is wrong - I've measured mine, and they have a 4.5 inch circumference (without the silicone cradle). That was what inspired me to ask for smaller ones ;)

tik-tok wrote:

Hi Brenna,

I actually have those! Sadly, the 4 inch measurement on the product page is wrong - I've measured mine, and they have a 4.5 inch circumference (without the silicone cradle). That was what inspired me to ask for smaller ones ;)

Hi tik-tok. I have the glass Fifty Shades set that is a bit smaller than the Dominix. I can't post links but it's the only other glass set here. The Dominix measurements say they're bigger than the FSOG ones, though.

I'm not near them at the mo but I can check the measurements tomorrow for you if you like.

Coitus Curio wrote:

a similar cock ring to the two from Dominix Deluxe https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/metal-cock-rings/ but smaller!!

Mister B do a very similar ring just slightly lighter it's not noticeable to be honest, there range covers

40mm diameter 42.5, 45, and upwards and the prices are comparable with the Dominix range on LH

VR wrote:

tik-tok wrote:

Hi Brenna,

Hi tik-tok. I have the glass Fifty Shades set that is a bit smaller than the Dominix. I can't post links but it's the only other glass set here. The Dominix measurements say they're bigger than the FSOG ones, though.

I'm not near them at the mo but I can check the measurements tomorrow for you if you like.

Hi VR. I hadn't seen those, thanks for pointing them out! I would really appreciate measurements, especially given one of the reviewers gave a different number than the product page. I'll have to keep an eye on them when they next go on sale...

I'd love to see Satisfyer make a comeback if possible. Specifically the new luxury one.

1 Like

What about some Mr. Hankey's Toys? Would love to try the Taintacle.

I would love to see some pretty pastel and multicoloured dildos. I know you have been slowly adding more penis like ones but I would love to see unual ones similar to bad dragon. :)

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

What about some Mr. Hankey's Toys? Would love to try the Taintacle.

I'm with this one 😍

would love to purchase Teddy Babe Ultra Robyn , PM when in stock .

My new Liberator wedge doesn't have the big logo patch. It does have a 'Liberator' zip tag though, and the inner cushion say 'Liberator' on the care label.

Not sure if it matters or not if the function is the same, but If I'm paying out for a name and a brand I want it to be genuine.

I know and trust Lovehoney so it isn't an issue. But if, as a first purchase, I bought a brand and it arrived unbranded, I'd probably send it back.

Maybe Lovehoney need to say something in the item description like 'not all items will include the company logo'?

Bigiain wrote:

I see doxy are releasing butt plugs. Will that be something lovehoney will get in?

I see these are in stalk, good effort LH

Bigger bras please