Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

This topic is for you all to have your say about what you would like to see Lovehoney stock. 👍

Product requests only please. Any other comments or suggestions will be removed. Any suggestions for the site, forum or general feedback can be posted to the Suggestions topic

If possible post the full item name, and if you have a link or supplier to post too please do so.

Please note: This is the only area of the forum where competitor web links are allowed. Please refrain from posting them anywhere else on the Lovehoney forum.

This topic will be monitored by moderators and the new product development team.

Thank you all! 💜

Pro tip: Add a poll to your request so other members can let me know if they would also like it! Copy the code below in one click using the clipboard icon in the top-right corner:

[poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
* I'd like this too
* I wouldn't be interested
[/poll]

16 Likes

Fantasy Cum Lube

Like Bad Dragon Cum lube or something similar! Extra thick and stringy!

Creates quite a spectacle!

Maybe Lovehoney could create their own version if there’s enough interest :grinning:

9 Likes

Fantasy Dildos

Much like the above would love to see a Collab with a company like Bad Dragon or even just some inspired products that are a little extra ordinary compared to the standard shapes.

8 Likes

Not sure if these have been mentioned before but would love to see a range of harness bras and bralettes and also leg ones too. I absolutely love them :heart_eyes: I have a cheap elasticated one which I love but would really love some more xx

** PICTURE EDITED BY MOD **

10 Likes

I’d love to see these too in plus sizes! Great suggestion x

6 Likes

I cannot stop thinking about how much I would love to have a gag-kazoo. Every time I was spanked, zapped, whipped I let out a groan in kazoo form. Would just be hilarious, and then I would start laughing at the sound of ‘kazoo groan’ which would then result in kazoo laughter. I just love the idea of mixing up bondage with giggly stuff.

9 Likes

If I simply yell about fantasy dildos enough will they appear?

My boyfriend actually designs dungeons and dragons inspired fantasy penises for some of his illustration. His Eldritch inspired tentacle Aasimar ones in particular are gorgeous. Perhaps LH would be interested in doing their own original range? :eyes:

9 Likes

i have noticed there isn’t any harness dildo’s bigger then 7 inches that do not look like a penis or are not textured like a penis, it would be great to see more non penis like harness dildo’s in the larger range

5 Likes

I’m 62, and I’ve noticed that a fair number of my fellow forum members are around my age or older. In light of this - and of the fact that the proportion of older people in the UK population is a growing potential market - I’d like to ask LH to consider stocking the following age-relevant products:

• A knicker-vibe that activates whenever you switch your telly to Bargain Hunt / The Repair Shop / Doctors / Countdown (that last one could be a crossover hit with the students :wink: )

• A range of talking sex dolls that remind you why you came upstairs in the first place.

• Hardcore BDSM audio-books narrated by Alan Bennett

• Werther’s Original - flavoured lube

Thanking you in advance,
PleasureDrone :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

:drooling_face:

8 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna, Begin the Monster Cock Vote! :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

I have passed along the requests to our Product Team! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

But the proverbial ball is possibly rolling! :hugs:

6 Likes

We’ll need to get in our smartest business suits and go door-to-door handing out leaflets and badges.

“Good evening, madam. We’re here to spread the joy and wonder of massive monster dicks that could split you like lumber. Can we get your vote?” :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I think they would quite literally fly off the shelves. Free demonstrations on request :rofl:

6 Likes

The other girl
“Oh, but it’s only 4 inches of girth…”

Me
“No honey, you misunderstand, it’s 4 inches wide, not around. and you wait till you get to the base…:rofl:

5 Likes

MONSTER! We all love the monster cocks

5 Likes

I want this shape of toy, but in a glass version!

5 Likes

We have had Bridal styles before (this is the most memorable and I’m so sad it’s been discontinued)

7 Likes

The Fluke plug/dildo.

5 Likes