Fapping friends?

I just had a party and a couple of friends who were rather drunk admitted that when they have been in the same house, one stays over sometimes in the spare room next to ours and the other used to be our housemate, and they have heard me and my other half at it they would listen in and masturbate!

Needless to say I was a bit shocked but saw the funny side and it's kind of a compliment - one friend is male and the other female. I mean I know I tend to not hold back in sex but I didn't realise it was that stimulating for others.

So are you a re fapping friend or do you think your mates do this when they hear you at it? It seems to be rather common

sounds to me like you could have one hell of a party next time if you wanted!

God, well l remember two going at it, got a stonking hard on and yes just had to masturbate! I was almost horny enough to get up and join them - almost!!!

Next morning she faffed around with the telly in front of me, lovely arse in skin tight jeans- yes l was backward then- but not now !!

Tallboy

I jumped on my man once when awoken by the neighbours having sex *blush* couldn't help myself!

Yeah on holiday in spain the couple next door were at it and I was damn horny and my man was asleep I couldnt resist! I told him in the morning and we were soon the ones making all the noise!!

OMG I'd have been a bit freaked out by the confession but it is very very hot.

So Imelda is that a plea or not!!!

Tallboy

i try to be as quiet as possible if we've got guests staying over, although my sex drive hit a high when hubby was in afghanistan and i was masturbating quite a lot, several times a day at least, and my neighbours actaully said to one of my mates that i was so hot when i was cumin and he wouldnt mind some of me, i sort of liked what he'd said so i carried on but his wife got jealous of him wanking over me so i quietened down a little after that complaint

hearing other people at it would defo turn me on,

we try to be quiet but sometime I forget and cant control myself depends how intense the orgasm is

Blimey....I wouldn't like any of my neighbours mentioning that...creepy or what!

i found it a nice compliment really, at least i know i must sound good lol

Well, you just a naughty girl...LOL

oh im very very naughty and thats the way i like it!

Well, I have just posted my spanking pics in the OA Photo blog....so I guess that makes me naughty too Mel...LOL

I'm waiting for my new camera to be delivered then I'll be posting some on the blog too, just what kind of pics could i take on my own? theres too many to think of

LOL, now that is a question!....

answers on a postcard please lol

I think me and my girlfriend can kick up quite a scream at times but i dont know if id be shocked or complimented if they had a jolly roger over it

i think its a compliment as (to me) its shows you can be sexy to others aswell as your OH

If I hear others going at it then I wanna go too! Just natural I think.