farting during sex

Oops - *only and *once

Not yet but it's bound to happen and I would probably laugh myself to tears!

oh my god i've just farted and it didnt come out my arse!! I need to go to the doctors!'

👆 oh my god that's hilarious! One of the funniest things I've ever read hun! 😂

Sarahgee wrote:

Lol lollipop! In scotland we call a fanny fart 'muff guff' lol, attractive, eh? Haha.

I've inly 'fanny farted' on e my whole life. It was when I was still a virgin. i was doing sit-ups and on the 'up' this little fart happened! I ran downstairs and was shouting at my mother 'oh my god i've just farted and it didnt come out my arse!! I need to go to the doctors!' At which point she near died laughing and explained to me about how air can get trapped in your vagina. i was mind blown! i totally thought something was wrong with me haha x

Brilliant lol![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Ya dirty bugger

That's what my wife says whenever i've done it..... don't worry buddy, just dont do it everytime.... or worse follow thru

I can remember one time when me and my oh, before her illness, were having sex and as we were reaching maximum pleasure i unexpectedly let rip and we went from the height of exstacy to rolling around laughing.

Can't even read these out to my other half for laughing, haha, crackers.

I have done the "fanny farts" before mainly after having doggy, and I feel so stupid but my OH dont mind it :)

He has farted to and i just laugh aha!